You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Dear Friends,I am Bhisma Narayan from Orissa

Hello all members of Bengal spider,
    I am Bhisma Narayan Rout from Orissa.I am a student of Ravenshaw University and appointed as postal assistant in Cuttack district of Orissa this year.I am a B.com 3 rd year Student now.Also I am the Rank-1 member of Orissa Spider,Rank-1 member of Rajasthan Spider(First Diamond level) and a lead member of ISC.From the sister sites of ISC I got Bengal Spider.I like Kolkatta and its people very much.I think I will get good response here.I will be very happy by posting business contents,Resources here.
    so please co ordinate and help me.
    Thank You
    Yours
    Bhisma Narayan(Litu)
    Bhisma Narayan Rout welcome to Bengal spiders. Congrats for becoming high ranking member of Orissa and Rajasthan spider. Its great feeling to have here. Please go ahead and contribute your mite with all will and vigor and surpass all the records here.

K Mohan

Thanks Mr K Mohan for the warm Welcome.I knew from your Profile that You are a very good person and contributing in websites not for money but for mental piece. I really salute your Personality.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa Spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.