You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Today is a special day of my life

Friends
    Today I want to share one of the most important days in my life. 15 years ago I got married on this day ( December 7, 1995). During this period I have gone through lot of changes. From a Textile Technologist I am converted into a software developer. Presently I am a blogger also. Thanks to BengalSpider and Dr. Sanjeev for providing this platform.
    Today my wife is a Head Mistress of Secondary West Bengal Board school. We are a happy family with one daughter and a son.

The day started with a good event. My earning Google Ads were replaced by PSA for last few days due to non-verification of PIN. Yesterday I mailed the address proof documents to Google and from the morning earning ads have appeared in my pages.
    Hi,

I wish to congratulate you for the very special day Dhananjoy da and all the best wishes for your future life. Convey my regards to your family members too.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Dhananjoy its really a joy day for you. Very few share happy moments of life with others and thats the great feeling. Accept my best wishes for 15 years of memorable happy married life. Behind a every successful there is a women and in this case your wife. My best wishes to her too.

K Mohan

Wow! Thats a truly amazing experience! Hope you and your family are blessed with lots of health, prosperity, wealth, peace and success ahead!

My Dhanonjay
    You have been a pillar of Bengalspider, thinks always remain healthy when we work as a team, Bengalspider has given us a great platform to earn, while you have been a consistent member of Bengalspider. There is a misconception that there are less net user in West Bengal in comparison to other states like Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu etc, and we have to prove it wrong.

I wish you a great life, though it is a very delayed response but a good wish from core of the heart is never late.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.