You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Ask which Subrata ray is this?

RESUME

SUBRATA RAY
    KALNA GATE, KHANPUKUR, BSNL LANE, BURDWAN – 713101 W.B.

Words About Myself
    An enthusiastic self motivated person with proven analytical, communicative, creative and interpersonal skills.

Key skills

C, C++, Bluej(Java), VB 6.0, Oracle, SQL Server, VB .NET, JAVA, Client Server, Networking(TCP/IP, LAN), Mobile Communications, Unix, ASP, JSP, COBRA, JINI, JNI, IT LAW, HTML, DHTML, XML, Msoffice, Fundamentals, dos, windows, qbasic, gwbasic, lotus, dbase, foxpro, logo, etc.

Academic Credentials

MSc IT, PGDIT, BSc (Hons),DITA, DCA,PGDIRPM

Working Experience

1999 Apr-2000 Dec - D.AV. PUBLIC SCHOOL. AS A SENIOR COMPUTER TEACHER
    2001 APR- TILL TODAY- H.O.D IN COMPUTER DEPT. IN EAST WEST MODEL
    SCHOOL(C.I.S.C.E) AFFLIATED.
    Examiner of CISCE BOARD,New Delhi.

Project in MSCIT- Employees Pay Roll System.(build in JAVA)

Extra Curricular Activities

Participated in various dramas, sports events, exhibitions and other cultural activities of school and college. Interested in computer programming.
    Subrata thanks for becoming member here. By the way the profile of yours is very interesting. Please post this in your profile page. Forum is for discussing problems and isses concerning West Bengal state. Visit here daily and post the current news of the state and expect good feedback from the members.

K Mohan

Hi subrata,

This is not the right area to post your profile. Post this info in your profile page. Contribute In the other section like business and resources.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Thanks Subhajit for supporting my view point. Good informations must be submitted in resource section only. Hope new members read the rules of this site before posting and get first hand knowledge of various sections of this esteemed site.

K Mohan

thank Mr. Khan and Subhrajit for giving me sujestion.
    subrata ray from bengal

Thanks Mr. Khan and Subhrajit for giving me sugestion and help me for getting gold membership.
    subrata ray from bengal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.