You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Hi, I am subrata ray from burdwan

RESUME

SUBRATA RAY
    KALNA GATE, KHANPUKUR, BSNL LANE, BURDWAN – 713101 W.B.

Words About Myself
    An enthusiastic self motivated person with proven analytical, communicative, creative and interpersonal skills.

Key skills

C, C++, Bluej(Java), VB 6.0, Oracle, SQL Server, VB .NET, JAVA, Client Server, Networking(TCP/IP, LAN), Mobile Communications, Unix, ASP, JSP, COBRA, JINI, JNI, IT LAW, HTML, DHTML, XML, Msoffice, Fundamentals, dos, windows, qbasic, gwbasic, lotus, dbase, foxpro, logo, etc.

Academic Credentials

MSc IT, PGDIT, BSc (Hons),DITA, DCA,PGDIRPM

Working Experience

1999 Apr-2000 Dec - D.AV. PUBLIC SCHOOL. AS A SENIOR COMPUTER TEACHER
    2001 APR- TILL TODAY- H.O.D IN COMPUTER DEPT. IN EAST WEST MODEL
    SCHOOL(C.I.S.C.E) AFFLIATED.
    Examiner of CISCE BOARD,New Delhi.

Project in MSCIT- Employees Pay Roll System.(build in JAVA)

Extra Curricular Activities

Participated in various dramas, sports events, exhibitions and other cultural activities of school and college. Interested in computer programming.

See my website
    computer center of subrata sir
    Subrata thanks for joining this site. The details provided by you must be posted in the profile page and that is the correct place. Since you are from Burdwan, please share some information about this town and get cash credits and good points too.

K Mohan

Thank Mr.Mohan for your response. Burdwan town is a very old town and it situted in W.B. Though most of the earn comes from paddy and coal mines from this district our Govt. has no intention to develop this town. They collect all the revenue from here and improve only kolkata.
    subrata ray from bengal

Thats exactly what they do. All the politicians and finance ministers are only thinking of developing Kolkata. If Burdwan was really taken care then today it had been in a much better condition.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Thank you ankit to support me.
    subrata ray from bengal

You r right sir. City of Burdwan such as asansol, raniganj,andal,durgapur is the heart of west bengal.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.