You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Pl. approved my chandreshar temple event.

pl. approved my chandreshar temple event because this is original and i visit that place on oct'2010 and i took this photo by my own digital camera.
    Subrata Ray its good that you had been to Chandreshwar Temple and submitted resources with photos. Since its original submissions, it will be approved soon. Please wait for the time.

K Mohan

Thank you Mr. K Mohan but i can not understand that why they reject my some Java programs which is helpful for class XII and X students coming Board Exam. As a Senior Teacher and Ex. Board Examiner so many students contact with me live in abroad and they are also member of this site. as you can see in my buddy request.

i hope my request will be revised and decision will be changed by Editors of this site.

subrata ray from bengal

Yes the java programs are really helpful for cl xii exams. It will be highly helpful to s if they are been posted over here.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Thanks ankit that you support for java program. so it is proved that so many students are waiting for this program. so, I request to Dr. Sanjeev and other editors please approved all rejected (your comment was irrelevant)program.
    subrata ray from bengal

Subrata since many members are supporting your cause our webmaster must rethink on this and approve your resource.And you are swearing that the post is original with real photos clicked by you. Hope our webmaster takes quick decision on the matter.

K Mohan

You are most welcome sir. Those JAVA programs are useful for me too and it will help me too. JAVA is a programming language and it is used to design programs and is currently in the ICSE and ISC syllabus. So it is highly beneficial for those students.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.