You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

I think all webmaster overlook on poll section because no polls are approved since sept.?

I Appeal to Dr. Sanjeev please approved my polls and i found no polls are approved till sept.
    Subrata thanks for bringing this issue to this forum. Polls are important for any site. And i am amazed to know that since Sept 2010 no polls were approved. I appeal to webmaster to kindly approve the pending polls immediately.

K Mohan

Thanks for bring this issue in Forum. I also know this and send this info to webmaster but no action taken yet. Polls are connected with some of our forum posts. So, I think it is important to keep the polls active. If polls section is not important in this site want is the reason to continue it?
    Regards,
    Subhajit

Yes the poll section is really important as it brings a majority decision in any debate of discussion and brings down a final result of the topic of discussion by the majority of votes in the given poll. The other members should also react in this polls and vote properly for bringing a better opinion and knowing the thinking of the other people too.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

And where is the webmaster of this website. Members are responding but webmaster is supposed to give proper reply to this post.

K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.