You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello! This is Saswati here.

Dear All,

I, Saswati Das is wishing you all A Very Very Happy New Year 2011.

I'm new to this site but I'm very much excited and hopeful about it.
    I hope I'll have a lot of good friends here and will be able to share
    as well as gather a lot of knowledge from bengalspider.com

As a person I'm The Customer Service Manager of Indian Packers & Movers,
    a leading packing and moving company in Kolkata, India. If you want you
    can mail me to das_sas_1976@yahoo.com

Best regards and thanks for your time,

Saswati
    Hi Saswati,
    Welcome to the best Bengali site for knowledge sharing and making pocket money.

I already provide you rules & posting guidelines, please go through these before posting. You will able to know about this site as much time you will spend time here. As it is a regional site you are encouraged to post topics related to Bengal.

Provide your personal details in your profile which you mention here. You can also add your own picture in your profile which will give you 50 points. Profile picture always increase the value of your profile.

Keep an eye in forum as new announcement are publish here. Best of Luck, we are looking for your quality participation here.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hai Saswati thanks for joining this site. It seems you eager to share more information with us for the development of this site.

Please visit our rules and regulations page and also get to know how other members are posting there resources here and getting cash credits for good posts.

Have a nice time here.

K Mohan

Hai Saswati thanks for joining this site. please upload your photo and you will get 50 points. submit some valuable events that we can know more about your intelligence.
    subrata ray from bengal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.