You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

BUDDHA-MAMATA-PRANAB(BMP)- Stands for BANGLER MAAN PHEREA DAO

BUDDHA-MAMATA-PRANAB(BMP)- Stands for BANGLER MAAN PHEREA DAO(i.e, Return Back our bengal's honor).I appeal to our Eminent politicians through Bengal Spider that our slogan (general people of bengal) is B-M-P to MAA-Matir-Manus or Krishi-Shilpa-Manush slogan making Leaders.

I hope all bengal people Spread This Slogan and it reach to those leaders who play with our lives.
    Mr. Ray
    Please do not post same matter in forum and Resources section. I think you have posted it by mistake.

Thank you Dhananjoy babu . It is right that by mistake i post in forum. Actually i write in forum first then i think that it is better to post in recourse so i copy it from forum but forget to erase it from forum.
    subrata ray from bengal

Subrata Ray thanks for sharing this good information and i am attracted to the new slogan called ''Return back our Bengals honor" Its really touching and sure this will make waves in Bengal shortly.

K Mohan

Thank you Mr. Mohan for supporting this slogan. I hope that convey this message to every one whom you know and clarify(B-M-P). Thanks again.
    subrata ray from bengal

Subrata Ray please bring the present political situation in your state. I heard that Singur people are wanting TATA's to set up its factory there again. They are raising slogon against Mamata. Please share further information on this matter as iam more interested to know more about this issue.

K Mohan

I don't know from where you heard this. But as my knowldege no such aggitation against mamata were there. It is true some people of CPM who gave thier land they blame Buddha and Nirupam sen(dev. minister) because nither they get such money nor get their job.

And as bengali I hate all politicians of Bengal who do politics for their own Interest and when the election is over they calculate only thier profit not people.

Thank you Mr. Mohan for response my topic and tell some thing about you and your state.

subrata ray from bengal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.