You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Recruitment news 2011 category is required

I post Bank Recruitment news today but it is in the old category of 2010. Webmasters are requested to open 2011 recruitment category in Bengal Essential.
    Subhajit Chatterjee thanks for raising this issue and it must be addressed by the webmaster immediately. Such alertness from the member is always welcomed and the webmaster must see that good suggestions are adhered too quickly. And Sucbhajit your active participation in this site is really great and praise worthy.

K Mohan

Recruitment/news 2011 is made now.
    Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Thanks, Dr. Sanjeev for incorporating the change in the site. I will change the category. Special thanks to K Mohan for the appreciation.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

wow! dis is great!
    What I have observed is that there are many students who are looking for summer internships and part time jobs...This is a great opportunity to attract a lot of youngsters to this site. I request you to add an internship ideas/news in this and also promote Bengal as a place for work opportunities.

Regards,
    Gitanjali Khadagade

Hello Gitanjali

an internship or training idea for the students of West Bengal can prove to be a great hit. I don't really know about the general lines but in the technical lines for graduation and post graduations the search for good internship/training programs is almost inevitable. There is little useful information on the net about this for the students of this state. So if BS incorporates a section like this it can be good.

Also a scholarships section can prove to be beneficial for the students of West Bengal where they can gather information about scholarships international, national level as well as special for West Bengal.

All I suggest is WMs look into the matter being discussed here and act as they think best. However knowing what their responses are can be useful to us so that we can better understand their thought process in future.

Regards
    Bhaswar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.