You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Thanks to Ankit

Dear Ankit, Thank you for sending response to my topics " Responsibility to Senior Citizens" Sasw3ati
    Hello Saswati

Please do not mind me saying this or think I intend to lecture you, but I wish to advise you that for these kinds of personal messages BengalSpider has a system of sending messages instead of posting them on a public forum like this.

What you should do is go to the person's profile, click on the link that says send message and send the message you desire. This way you can send the messages you want to the people you want in the way you want. By 'in the way you want' I mean you can send both personal messages and public messages by this message feature of Bengalspider I am talking about. So please make sure to make full use of all the cool and useful features of the site and make life easy for you as well as others.

This way the forums can be a bit more tidier for you and me to have a good time in, but that is the last concern of mine at the moment. This feature will help you in situations like this all the time. Hope I could be of some assistance.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Miss Saswati,

You are always welcome.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello saswati,

Please take, what "Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay " suggested sportingly. Yes he he right is right in saying that, there is different way of sending personal messages.

Regards,
    Vimal

Thanks for the advice.

Rgds,

Saswati

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.