You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Discuss: Has DADA grown too "old" ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Has DADA grown too "old" ?'.
    Sweta Kumari Shaw thanks for sharing this thread. Yes the way the KKR has rejected and refused to include the Legend Ganguly and that also implies that he is aging. First i was also offended for not including him but later i convinced that aging Dada has no place in the IPL 4 season.

K Mohan

In the last IPL auction DADA is one of the victims of politics in the Indian cricket. I think age is not the criteria what the franchisees are looking for. VVS Lakshman and Rahul Dravid taken by the IPL teams though they are aged and not able to perform in the last IPL. DADA was the top performer in KKR last year and 3rd highest run getter in IPL3.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

i think dada should take out his name from all forms of cricket to avoid further humilation.This would to good .

i think SAURAV GANGULY is a great name in history .he is one name which should be respected by one and all.but this world is just a show.just a name.from outside they show that they have great respect for great people but when it comes for action they show their cowardness.we all have seen dada has given his whole life for cricket.but but but in the end what he got.just think what will be the answer.just humilation and a great deal of sorry from the pockets of owners and management.

regards,
    sweta

I think Sourav Ganguly is a great player and he was one of the most succesful players of IPL3 according to the records. He is just a victim of the politics of all the teams and there is one reason of not taking dada in IPL4 is most of the cotches are Australian and they dont want to play with dada as they are afraid of him

Sourav Ganguly "dada" is the ex-captain of our India team. He has really worked hard for the team and he is really a great person. But now his age does not allow to be that excellent in cricket that he was earlier but still he will be "dada" in the hearts of the people of Bengal and people will admire him.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.