You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

Discuss: Should science be renamed to engineering ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Should science be renamed to engineering ?'.
    I am not agreeing with you though I am a commerce student, I think engineering is a part of science. The study of life (Biology) is also science. There are many type of social science like Ecology and Environmental science etc. So, science can't be renamed as engineering.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

nowdays each parent is forcing there child to take science so that they can become an engineer.i know you are right that engineers play a good role in the lives.but if you see the statistics.every year so many engineers are takes the degree but they are not real engineers.i too studying engineering but dont know what i am doing here.i have no intrest in it.just because my parents suggested me to opt for engineering i took it.every year so many engineering colleges are being made.they are just making money and nothing else.some students who just cleard their hs by any how.they are also getting admission in engineering

Sweta Kumari Shaw thanks for becoming the member of this esteemed site and i warmly welcome to this forum section. I agree with the fact that Science should be renamed as Engineering. Most of the Science subject is concerned to the Engineering and it can ably labeled as Engineering faculty.

K Mohan

thanks sir k mohan.you r most welcome sir

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.