You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Improve ourselves

let us all make a chain of friends , share ideas and views advance at a speed of thought to achieve our GOAL.

let start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hey this is sweta.i am doing engineering.hope that i can do something for my country india in the future.hope to develop something for my indian friends.i want to do something for rural india .that section of people is really deprived of every thing.they dont know what is life.they are really orthodox.but they can't even do something because their is no one who can teach them or make them understand about the developing india.how much india has changed and is changing.

regards,
    sweta

Hi Jeet ,
    You are welcome in the best site for knowledge sharing. Thanks becoming member here. As you mention you can find friends here. Share your feelings in forum and get connected with all members in bengalspider. Wish you best of luck.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello ! I want to be included in your friend list. May I know who are you? i.e what you do, where you live etc.

Saswati

Hello Jeet

We all are here to learn and earn and making friends on the way will only make our journeys a far better experience. So let us extend the hands of friendship towards one another and create a bond that shall last through happy and sad, easy and tough days alike.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Jeset.
    It is really to make new friends in this website. I will be very happy if you also include me in this chain of friends. I would also like to suggest you to response to the other threads and post resources too for the website as this will let you earn good points as well as cash.

Thank You
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.