You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

Which one you will choose live in relationship or marriage?

live in relationship vs marriage.
    I strictly support live in relationship but all relations will be successful when there is strong presence of responsibility and understanding. On the other way in our society ( Bengali ) marriage encourage the girls to make themselves prepare to go their in laws house only. Every girl/boy will make themselves well educated,
    well cultured, well understanding. Considering others problem is
    more important than making themselves prepared for getting marriage.
    In most cases our society forces two non understanding man and woman stay together because of they are married to each other this is harmful to the society also because of their child suffers a lot. In practical life most married person keep extra marital relation as they are not satisfied. So friends I think this is the time we should think and make other to understand the fact that marriage is not necessarily essential for living a man and a woman together.

Arranged Marraige is the best in life

While many people may like live in relationship just for pleasure of enjoyment, I personally feel arranged marriage by the parents will have approval of all and it will last long too. If you want to lead a happy life in the society , then arranged marriage is the best option.

K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.