You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Minimum Amount for withdrawal

I want to know the minimum amount for withdrawal?

I want to know where I can earn cash credits?
    Hi,

Normally the minimum payout is 1000/- for withdrawal. You can go through the below link to know how to earn from bengalspider:-

How-earn-from-bengalspider

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hi Madhu,

I hope your doubts might have been cleared by now from subhajit response. But I just wanted to know you want to close your account with the site or and withdraw money or you are asking for minimum amount that a member should have to be eligible for payment.

I suppose you are asking for "minimum amount that a member should have to be eligible for payment". If that is your question. The answer provided by Subhajit is right.

Coming to your second query. It can be cleared by link provided above. Feel free to ask if still having any doubt.

Regards,
    Vimal

Please why my cash credits are not been given for my resources

Hello Madhu,
    I have clarified this in the previous post of yours So why you are telling that once again. Please go through the guidelines and new members FAQ before posting any question, Cause you can get all answers of your question in these two section.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa Spider

Just post better resource topics in the resource section of the website. This will earn you high cash credits. And you can always go for the current topics and topics related to Bengal which will attract the internet users. Also dont copy anything from any other source and always try to write proper spellings, and proper sentences.
    Thank You.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Dear Madhu,
    You asked to know about the minimum amount for withdrawal. As you are a new member in Bengal Spider you have not get any cash from Bengal Spider. The new rule of cash withdrawal is for first time of cash withdrawal the the minimum balance should be Rs 750.00 and after it the minimum withdrawal amount will be Rs 1000.00 . So Madhu keep posting.

Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Bengal Spider

Hello everyone,

I am new to BS though I happen to be an existing member of ISC. I wanted to ask why the minimum withdrawal amount is set so high.

Many of you may not think it is high but let me tell you that firstly for a new member an early cash payment can be inspiring to contribute in BS.

Secondly getting a 1000 cash credits is not a very easy task and many promising members might get lack the patience and drop out due to frustration.

Thirdly earning cash credits in regional sites is tougher compared to sites like ISC because less number of members means less interactions and less quality discussions and posts resulting in less cash credits. I shall not talk about cash credit from resources because they are reasonable enough.

And finally even in an old and popular site like ISC with huge number of members the minimum payout amount is rs. 250 (if I am wrong please feel free to correct me) so why should it be this much higher in BS?

I have made my points as these queries came to my mind and I do not intend to criticize BS. I chose this relevant thread instead of creating another so that the informations about this can be found easily in one place.

Also I want to state that I have no complaints about the adsense earnings from the site. As it is new and growing it has scope of improvement but at the same time regional traffic can be easily targeted so in that case hats off to BS.

I hope seniors will answer my queries soon and clear all my doubts.

Regards,
    Bhaswar.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Dear Bhaswar,
    You are 100% right. Firstly the minimum withdrawal amount is very high for all regional spider sites. But in case of Bengal Spider I don't thing that. Because you can earn this amount easily from Bengal Spider. If you want to take an example I give you my example that I am a new member in Bengal Spider. I have started posting in Bengal Spider from 11.02.2011 . But i got Rs 1613.00 for contributing in this 18 days. So I think it is not very hard to earn from Bengal Spider. But it is very hard to earn from other Spider sites. let us see what the webmaster plans for inspiring the new members. But in practically i agree with you Mr Bhaswar that the minimum cash withdrawal should be less for Regional spider sites.

Regards

Ardhendu Narayan Rout

Member of Bengal Spider
    Join Orissa Spider and Earn good Revenue

Hello Madhu. I want to congratulate for your earnings this month. You had done a great job and contributed a lot for this website.
    But unfortunately you will not be able to withdraw this amount this month as your name had not been announced by the webmaster. Keep contributing you will receive your amount on 1st April and i too fall in the same category.
    Thank You
    Regards, Ankit Patwari.
    Have a nice day.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for your response.
    But how did you know that I will be paid on 1st April.

Madhu
    As you are a new member and havent got paid yet, it is obvious to have many queries, but members who already got payments either from Bengalspider or its sister sites very well know the policy of this site.
    Usually payout is declared on 1st or latest by 2nd of every month, then you have to attach duly filled invoice at payment detail page, then you will get payment by online transfer or dd.

Hello Madhu,

You will be paid on 1st or 2nd March or within the first week of the Month of April. I know this because same is the case with me. As you crossed your level of minimum amount of withdrawal in the first day of March i too did that. I talked to many webmasters and editors of the other sister websites and they told me that according to the policy of this website one gets the payment the very next month after he/she crosses the minimum amount. You had crossed the minimum amount of payment for the first time i.e. Rs 750 on 1st March. So that money you had earned in the month of March when Revenue sharing program was declared so in April only you will get your payment. Same is the condition with me. So dont worry you will be paid very soon and have patience.

Thank You,
    Ankit Ptawari

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit
    Thanks for your reply.

But I want to be paid by DD.
    It is possible na?

It may take time but I want in DD only

Hi,

Yes it is possible. But DD makes lots of complications. It will be better if you get the amount directly transferred to your account which i m gonna do. But again its your wish. During the type of payment you will be asked how will you receive your payment and at that time you are availed with the option of DD payment. Cheque payment option is also there.
    Yeah it is possible, do not take tension about the money, in exact time you will receive it, even i was a bit annoyed when I came to know I will not be paid this month.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.