You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

My points is varying without any further activities.

Dear webmaster, Greetings of the day! This morning my points were 93 and I contribute an article and added another 5points and my score board also shown it. In the evening it is again showing Points 94 what is the fact ? Is there any negative pointing? Please clarify in my case.

Regards,

Saswati
    Your one post is rejected. I think this is the reason for decrease in points.

http://www.bengalspider.com/classifieds/1899-INDIAN-PACKERS-MOVERS.aspx

Regards,
    Subhajit

Saswati the pointing system followed here is the same as in ISC. As soon as you submit resource default points are awarded and after actual editing real points are allotted and hence this reduction in your total. However do not worry about points system as its fool proof and based on our contributions.

K Mohan

Thanks for the quick reply. May I know which post was rejected and why? So that in future I can try to use my time properly and also can contribute the right post.

Have a good day,

Saswati

Saswati, your post INDIAN-PACKERS-MOVERS is a duplicate post in this site. Please don't post same business twice here. As your one post is already approved other posts are rejected.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

Dear Sir,

I posted INDIAN PACKERS & MOVERS as I could not find out it under classified section. What was the fault for my first posting to
    classified?

regards,
    Saswati

Hello Saswati
    You have already posted about Packers and movers in business directory. The site is meant to deliver information about Bengal including business directories and not for advertising own firm, even previously your post on Packers and movers has been rejected for the same reason that is duplicate entry.

If you want to advertise you can contact us separately at webmasters@bengalspider.com for terms and conditions.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Dear Webmaster,

Thank you for the clarification.

Regards,

Saswati

Hi saswati,

I hope your doubt is clear by now. As far as the varition in points is concerned, you get default points when you submit it. But after review by editors it might be approved or rejected. If it is rejected points for that particular post is also removed.

But if it is accepted. Your points may decrease, increase or remain same depending on final points given by editor.

Regards,
    Vimal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.