You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

No Bank Account

Hello

I don't have single Bank account or Core Banking Account? Still I can receive my payment?
    I want to know that there will no issues or problems regarding this na
    It is better if you open a bank account with core banking facility in your name. My experience says it will be better & faster if you do this.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello,
    No I can't open a bank accountm with core banking facility now, so they are telling they will send me a draft .
    Draft will be ok for me.
    Please help me

Hi,

You can deposit any draft only in the account/name of payee as mention in the draft. So, in payee name (in invoice) mention someone's name who have a bank account. Then you can collect the money from the person.

Please note it is not a secure process and will take time (10 days minimum). I advice you to contact with the webmaster (Dr. Sanjeev) here for further information.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello Madhu
    Even if you get payout by draft, you need a bank account. Now a days all banks are more or less having core banking facility, though core banking may be easier but not compulsory, but a bank account is must. For the first payout I may give you in cash but you have to come to Kolkata at the destination given, but that may not work always.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Madhu thanks for becoming member of this site and its natural that you get all sorts of doubts. I firmly believe that every one must have a bank account of his own. Now a days all Nationalized banks have core banking facility and better you open the account in one of them which will be useful always.

K Mohan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.