You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Information Technology VS Other Subjects

I want to draw your attention to the fact that now a days most of the good students and their parents are also being interested to study only IT or IT
    related subjects. Don't you think that one day it'll become a great problem
    for the society? As there will be a great lack of expertise of other basic subjects i.e. Physic, Chemistry, History, Geography, Economics etc. I think
    like IT other subjects should be study by intelligent students so that those sections may be en reached with new research and inventions also. And that
    will help us to assure easy and more enjoyable future for the society.

Thanks

Saswati
    Hello Saswati,

I am a student of economics, and being a student of economics i can tell you that even now lots of good students study economics who are engaged with many reaserch institutions. But on the other hand,you are also right that most of the parents are interested in IT. I think this is just because of availibility of high paid job in the IT sector.But then also as far I know good students do study subjects like Physic, Chemistry, History, Geography, Economics etc.

yeah its true that the parents give a huge pressure on students to study with subjects related to IT. But still its not that. People are studying other subjects too. For CA, CS too a huge competition is there. Moreover there are students who love to study with a particular subject only and that becomes there life. Medical Science is also having a great demand and students have a option of Biology too. Recently people are going for Biotechnology too.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Dear Malini and Ankit,

I'm happy to know the fact stated by you.

Thanks for your responses,

Saswati

Hello,

I think the craze for MBA and IT somewhat faded out and good students are nowadays reverting back to the more conventional disciplines of education. I am myself a student of English.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Dear Saswati,
    You are correct that most of students prefer Information Technology for its high salary. But as an Engineering student i also know that IT is comparatively down in now a days. So many of student prefer other subjects such as Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, ENTC, Computer Science, Chatted Accountants, MBA and other general subjects. So i think IT can not be get much weight age in Now a Days.

Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Civil Engineering (Degree)
    Orissa

Dear all,

Thanks for your responses.

Regards,

Saswati

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.