You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Bengal Spider Contest

When will the next contest be held?

Saswati?
    Hi,

Please note there is One Active Contest in bengalspider . You can participate in the contest by posting articles mention there.
    Member of the month award is also there and more awards will come here shortly.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello everyone

I would like to know if there is any ongoing contest specially if there is any resource contest or keyword contest going on currently or will be introduced in the recent future in Bengalspider. If there are any such contests going on or if there is any plan to introduce such contests please notify kindly as I have not found any ongoing resource contest at this time.

Such contests help in choosing the current topics and correct keywords for our resources in addition to some really good prizes. That is why I find such contests very beneficial and hence I am keen to enter one here at Bengalspider. Kindly reply to this message whoever can direct me to such a contest at this time or in near future.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello everyone,

Post good and well organized resources here in Bengal Spider as this will help you to get more number of points. The more the points you will score here in Bengal Spider the more is the amount of revenue share you will get from Bengal Spider. As the revenue sharing contest has been extended for three more months from the webmaster, Dr Sanjeev so it is the best option available to us now to get more and earn more. For one point Bengal Spider gives about Rs 2 to every month who can qualify for the contest.

I hope you will take advantage of this contest for the next three months and do not wait for anything, start posting now. I am sure your hard work will not get into vain.

All the best,
    Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.