You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

Will you change your mobile service provider?

Will you change your mobile service provider?
    Mobile Number Portability (MCP). is in India now. You can change your mobile service provider without changing your number. Are you interested to do that?
    This is really cool as this is highly beneficial for those who are pissed with their network providers. Very soon this facility will be activated throughout the country and people can very easily switch their network providers. However there will be some charge for this service. But I am satisfied with my network provider. The day i wont like their service i may easily think to switch to any other available better service provider in the market.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

This is really a good news for those who want to keep the same number, they may be unhappy with the current service provider but it is not possible to change your number frequently and circulate it. So it will be a great option with them who want to change their current mobile network with the existing number

Hi all

I won't be changing my service provider as I have a plan from them which suits my needs almost fully and I haven't found any other plans from any other service provider yet so why bother?

This is the best for me till date so I have no intention of changing my service provider yet. However I admit if I find something more suitable then I might subscribe but still then may be I will use two providers instead of replacing my old provider with a new one.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Mr Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay can you please tell us which network provider do you use which provides you with the best services. This will help the other members if they need to change their service provider. And what are your requirements from your service provider.

Thank You
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Ankit and everyone else

Dear Ankit in the response of your request I have finally managed to find a way to fulfill your query about this matter. Sorry it took so long but excuse me on the account of my lack of time due to other engagements.

I have posted this resource with necessary details about the scheme I have mentioned. Hope you as well as others find it useful. Take a look and I think you will understand my point, most of my needs are met by this plan and it's still not worth it to change it for me even after the arrival of the concept of MNP.

Take a look : BSNL Kolkata 99 Plan

Regards
    Bhaswar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.