You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi, This is Malini Post graduate Economics, Kolkata

Hi,
    This is Malini. I am new in Bengal Spider but I am very exited about it.

I am a post graduate in Economics. I have completed my masters last here. I think Bengal spider is a very good opportunity to share your opinion and thinking. Thanks to all......
    Hi Malini,
    You are most welcome in this site. We are honored to have member like you with us. You are welcome to post your views in forum and share your knowledge in the resource section. Best part of the site is that by sharing your knowledge you can earn pocket money from here. Please go through the below links to understand the rules of the site. Best of Luck!
    Content Posting Guidelines
    New Member FAQ
    How to Make Your Resources Beautiful

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hi Subhajit,
    Thanks for your response

Hello Malini,

A warm welcome to BengalSpider. I recognized you, but do you remember me? Your batch (2008) in Scottish, English department.

Regards,
    Kumar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hello Kumaraditya,

Probably I do remember you, are you Debansu's friend?

Hi Malini
    Welcome to Bengalspider. Frankly speaking if Kumaraditya is right then I am a bit disappointed. Being a student of English I expect you to write in proper English writing pattern, starting a sentence with capital letter. Please take care to maintain reputation of a site which belongs to you.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Hi Dr. Sanjeev
    Thanks for your suggestion. But for your kind information Kumaraditya said that he knows me but that does not mean that I am a student of english. sorry for disappointing you.

Malini a warm welcome to this site and thanks for becoming member of this site. It seems you are very much exited to post articles here and get benefited. Hope you are well versed with rules and regulations of this site and start posting good articles written in your own words. I assure you that soon you will excel in this site.

K Mohan

Hello Malini,

Yes, Debangshu was my friend. Your senior Prateek da also knows me very well, so do your classmates Sayak and Arijit.

Best Wishes,
    Kumar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hi,

There is a simple solution for the space, comma, capital letter or spelling problems. You can copy paste your writing in MS-words. Word will show your mistakes in the paragraph automatically. It will take 2 second to rectify your mistakes. Then copy the corrected paragraph and paste in the web.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello Malini Bhattacharya,

Welcome to Bengal Spider. You are at the correct destination where you can share informations regarding Bengal, post your good informations you know about Bengal. Bengal Spider is the hub of all the informations, so you can be frank to post any informations/queries regarding Bengal Spider.

As per the English, there is nothing so difficult in that. We know, you will surely have the best command over the language than anybody in the site according to your potential. You will surely improve on that part as you gain your enthusiasm towards the site.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

Hi,
    Thanks to K Mohan, Subhajit and Sashwato. Thanks to you all for your support and encouragement.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.