You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Thanks for the revenue sharing award for Jan 2011

I get Rs680/- as mention in my profile on 03.02.11 for Partnership share program January 2011. I really like the way Bengalspider respects the contribution of members & give them rewards.
    Subhajit Chatterjee please accept my best wishes for having earned rupees 680 from this site for the month of Jan 2011. This shows that your contributions were excellent and hence this earnings.

K Mohan

Congratulations Subhajit for receiving such a big amount of share from BengalSpider. Nevertheless, this only proves your relentless hard work as well as your dedication to the site. Keep this up and I am sure you will be earning more and more from the days to come. All the best for your future contributions as well as rewards.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Very Very Congratulation to Subhajit Chatterjee. You got a good amount for your work. I hope you can get more than it in February month. Also I am joining with you in February so I hope we can cross 5000 points if we work altogether.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa Spider

Congratulations Subhajit for your earning. My best wishes are always with you.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.