You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for January 2011 at Bengalspider

As per our promise to come out with bigger award than killer award we announced sharing revenue profit with all active partners Now all active members can share profit of the site Bengalspider. Site did well and we came out with 10090.00 Rs to share for a minimum of total points of all eligible member upto 5000 but members were not able to take full advantage of that and they scored only 1943 points thus only 3920.00 Rs were shared and remaining 6170.00 Rs remain unshared. If members would have scored 3057 points more they would have got this unshared amount.
    However the partnership share for this month is as follows :

1. Dhananjoy Chakroborty – 375 points – 757.00 Rs
    2. GG – 374 points – 755.00 Rs
    3. Subhajit Chatterjee – 337 points – 680.00 Rs
    4. Subrata Ray – 193 points – 389.00 Rs
    5. Ankit – 184 points – 371.00 Rs
    6. Sashwato Chatterjee – 129 points – 260.00 Rs
    7. Runa – 128 points – 258.00 Rs
    8. Madhu – 114 points – 230.00 Rs
    9. Kumar – 109 points – 220.00 Rs

I am sure in February there will be good contribution with more revenue to share and more partners getting revenue and no money will left undistributed. Please see the eligibility criteria for partnership sharing at Now all active members can share profit of the site Bengalspider
    Hi,

This program reflects more point and more money. It means if members contribute more then everyone get more money. So, it is a team game not for individual performance. Thanks to all members here from my side. I also want to congratulate everyone for the prize and their effort in January.

Regards,
    Subhajit

I heartily send my warm wishes for their achievement in winning the prestigious partner revenue sharing amount for the month of Jan 2011.

1. Dhananjoy Chakroborty – 375 points – 757.00 Rs
    2. GG – 374 points – 755.00 Rs
    3. Subhajit Chatterjee – 337 points – 680.00 Rs
    4. Subrata Ray – 193 points – 389.00 Rs
    5. Ankit – 184 points – 371.00 Rs
    6. Sashwato Chatterjee – 129 points – 260.00 Rs
    7. Runa – 128 points – 258.00 Rs
    8. Madhu – 114 points – 230.00 Rs
    9. Kumar – 109 points – 220.00 Rs

My special congrats to Dhananjoy, GG and Subhajit.

K Mohan

Nice to know that so many members got Partnership share for January 2011 at Bengalspider. But it is a sad thing that we couldnot achieve 5000 points altogether. I have joined Bengal Spider since many days but was not posting but now I will post and try to get a good position in revenue sharing programme list.
    Thanks

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa Spider

Hi Sanjeev sir,

A very timely announcement of partnership share for the month of January. Nice to see so many names in the winners list as opposed to many of the other sister sites where only one or two members were able to fulfill the minimum criteria.

But as the same time i am disappointed that all the members could only reach 40% of the minimum points collectively. As said my Sanjeev sir, a little more effort would have meant more revenue for the members.

But not to worry. We will try to achieve more than 500 efective points this month. An I am sure we will do it this month.

Regards,
    Vimal

Thank you respected Sir Sanjeev for the amount. The award is really awesome and congratulations to
    Dhananjoy Chakroborty
    GG
    Subhajit Chatterjee
    Sir Subrata Ray
    Sashwato Chatterjee
    Runa
    Madhu
    Kumar.
    The award is really awesome.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Sanjeev sir,

I am very excited about the revenue sharing scheme that has been implemented by you and is eager to rip the benefits of it as much as I can. However my concern is that I have recently joined BS and came to know about this great offer. I think I can prove to be a good contributor (entirely upto users and editors to decide in future) but having already lost two months makes me a little upset.

Nevertheless I shall strive to secure a share of the profit this month. I would like to know if this offer will be continued after March 2011 and when will this be announced.

Looking forward to hearing from you or other seniors.

Regards,
    Bhaswar.

Regards
    Bhaswar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.