You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi dear friends

Hi dear friends, this is prem from Manipur but presently staying in Bengal. I am new to this site and I think this is one of the best site where I can get lots of information about West Bengal.
    Yeah Prem, this site will provide you with almost all informations about Bengal. You can post your experience too in this site about Bengal and you can also get Cash Credits and points for your posts.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi ankit, thank you very much for your response and the suggestion.

Hi Prem,
    You are welcome to the best site for knowledge sharing. You are welcome to post self written articles here. Copy paste from other site is not allowed. But before posting any more articles I would suggest you to go through the Posting Guidelines in Bengalspider. Contribute in the resource section as much as you can. You can earn pocket money through the present revenue sharing programs.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hi subhajit, thanks alot for the information.

Prem Singh thanks for becoming member of this site and good to see that you are yearning to contribute in this site. It is always good to read rules and regulations of this site before proceeding. Please submit your articles in own written format with good word formation and without any spell mistakes to get good cash credits and points.

K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.