You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Which network provider do you think is the best?

What network provider do you prefer the best? And which service is the best according to you. Please comment.
    I think Airtel is the best as on date. Though many players are there in the mobile Industries, no one can match the service of Airtel.

The recent Number Portability has got more than 17 lakh applications for swtich over of services to the other network.

Surely many operators have now learn to retain their existing customers which is very important for them.

K Mohan

Hello Ankit,

When you are subscribing to Airtel, you are providing the Mittals with a little bit of extra revenue. If you take Reliance or Tata, you make the Ambanis and the Tatas happier respectively. Subscribing to Aircel means more profit for the Maxis Communications of Malaysia and Apollo Hospital Enterprise Ltd of India for it is their joint venture. 67% of the money you spend for your Vodafone connection goes to the Vodafone Group and 33% to the Essar Group.

If you subscribe to BSNL, you contribute to the prosperity of every Indian, irrespective of age, religion and caste.

The choice is yours.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Thank you Mr K Mohan for your opinion. I am myself an airtel user. I actually do not have any problem with the network but airtel had not still introduced 3g in Burdwan and many parts of Bengal which is a drawback of this network provider. Video calling option is also not available to the users. These things are provided by the BSNl one so at current date BSNL is also not back in race.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

@Mr Kumaraditya Sarkar-You are right in your opinion. BSNL is a government company and all the revenues goes to the Indian government and profits goes for the development of India. Bt the service given by the private companies are really impressible and corruption is also there in government sectors so we can not confidently switch to BSNL network for that reason.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Ankit,

I know that. But it is our country na? If there is a problem in our family, we need to solve that. If our country is poor, we have to make it rich. If it is corrupt, we must initiate the purgation. BSNL definitely had some problems but I don't think they are big issues any more. I am a BSNL user for long. It's really cheap. The tower connectivity might be worse than Vodafone and Airtel (that too in urban areas), but with others it is at par. And it is the cheapest. Corruption - yes its there. But it is in private sectors also. One of my cousins is a big official in a multinational telecom company; believe me they are also quite corrupt but they cleverly hide the corruption.

To get something, we must sacrifice something. Let us ask ourselves - can we afford a few call drops, bad networks and the like in our BSNL connections to see Indian shining in future and see our children happier?

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Yeah Mr Kumaraditya you are correct in your point of view but the modern generation today is switching to Airtel or Vodafone only for its services provided. Especially the texting features. The time taken for delivering messages with Airtel or Vodafone is like negligible than that of BSNL and it is cheap too though I can not comment on the call rates because in call rates BSNL is much more cheaper. It will be great to make our country and its services corruption free but it needs the active participation of all groups of members of society specially today's youth.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Ankit,

I partially disagree with you, regarding the deliverance of messages; I neutrally assure you in most cases, BSNL messages are sent as fast as Vodafone or Airtel. There might be differences of fractions of seconds but that is definitely negligible. And BSNL is at par in call charges and other tariffs if not cheaper. And it got to be so, too. If there is a new technology in the country, who will avail it first, the government or the private companies? Most of the other networks rely for some thing or other on the technical infrastructure of BSNL and for that they have to pay some revenue to the government. Since BSNL does not require to pay that, it can offer its customers a much more cheaper service.

You said, "active participation of all groups of members of society specially today's youth." I agree with you to the optimum extent possible. But will this "youth" drop from the sky? Who make the youth Brigade? You. Me. We. We the college and university students, just passed outs, and the freshers - we need to march forward and collectively shoulder the great responsibility of taking our country ahead. We must do our bits for the country.

How to do our bits for the country? Well that's a different question, and a much discussed question, so I am not repeating those clichéd things here. But if we subscribe to BSNL, we are certainly doing something for our country. Contributing even a single penny for a better future of the country is much welcome than sitting idle, proposing things, and asking other peoples to do it. You know what's the problem with us, the today's youth of India? We are excellent thinkers but poor workers. We can chalk out big things in no time, but cannot realize even one percent of that hypothesis in work.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

I really agree with the last point of your response. Today's youth can just speak off but when the time is for protest and work hard for the country only a few will come forward. This example we can get in your personal life only and with ourselves too sometimes. The condition of the country is really poor. The rural people are also the great sufferers. According to you a little contribution for the nation is also a great deed, yeah thats exactly true but only contribution wont help the nation. The money should not go to the pockets of the riches rather than the poor ones. This creates the problem of inequality of distribution of the national income (GDP) of the country. The inequality in the distribution of income is one of the major causes of the backwardness of the country so i would like to conclude that contributions are good but we must check whether they are been utilized for proper use or kept into the Swiss bank accounts. I will better like to contribute to an orphan-age or some non-governmental organization than filling up the pockets of the politicians.
    Thank You.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Its Airtel, no other operator can match their services. Once the number portability starts, check how many customers move to Airtel Network.

Sorry Mr Pradipta Mahato i oppose you in your opinion. I accept that the services which airtel provide is unmatchable but i am myself an airtel user from the last 2 yrs and now i want to switch to BSNL for its 3g facilities which airtel is not able to provide in our city.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

ankit donot hear about kumarditya's suggestion i think nither he knows each thing properly nor he have any idea what he tells. Actually he misguide the member of bengal spider because he joins in mumbai spider and tells every one to join mumbai spider.
    subrata ray from bengal

Sir any problem? Why are you saying like that to Mr Kumaraditya? Is there something wrong?
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Subrata Babu,

I wonder why you are behaving like this. After all, you don't owe me anything (I won't have surprised by your rudeness if I have ever done anything good to you, but I don't remember to do so)! Yes, I am the Webmaster of MumbaiSpider and PunjabSpider and that's why I definitely want good writers for my site. The doors are open for all to enter or exit at any time. Will you come?

I request you to avoid all sorts of provocation in any of the Spider websites. This is strictly against our policies. Future instances of such violations, attacking me or any other member of any site, will not be dealt with this much polity.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.