You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Books in bengali

Hi,

I have taken an initiative to launch a website where people will be allowed to read book of there choice on demand.

So friends please write down the list of bengali books recent and old that you will like to rad online if given a chance.
    Sandip thanks for becoming member of this site and good to learn that you are about to launch online website to read Bengali latest books. This the good initiative and hope members will be benefited with good books online.

K Mohan

Thanks mohan for your appreciation.

Can you please give of some of new Bengali books that people will be interested in reading.

Any author-book name will do.

Will appreciate your help.

Hi Sandip,
    You can start with the books of Nobel Laureate poet Kaviguru Rabindranath Tagore.
    Some Bengali writers of my choice are Rabindranath, Saratchandra, Bebhutibhusan, Satyajit Roy, Sunil Gangully, Sirsendu Mukhopadhaya, Rupak Saha, Samoresh Majumder etc

Regards,
    Subhajit

Thanks a lot Subhajit for your prompt response.

The writers that you have mentioned are one of the best we have in Bengali literature.

Can you give me the name of books for kids as well and some upcoming authors in Bengali literature.

This will give new authors and books a lot of exposure.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.