You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: In world cup cricket India will be

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'In world cup cricket India will be'.
    In this world cup every one wishes India must win with hands down and i think it is too much for asking. Many stalwart teams are working overboard with great practices and definitely give a tough fight to our team. I think Australia and India will come to the final. And sincerely wish India wins the cup.

K Mohan

Hello Mr. Banerjee,

It is truly said that cricket is a game of great uncertainty and to be truthful we cannot predict anything as such in such a big platform of cricket like the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011. For example, who on the earth could imagine that in the last cricket world cup, India will lose to Bangladesh and not even qualify for the super eight stage and will bid the competition adieu from the group stage itself? This time, India has got a very good and balanced team with the right composition and blend of young blood and experienced heads. On the other hand, this team is quite prone to injury and can be considered inconsistent to some extent as well.

While answering a question regarding India's position in the upcoming world cup, one may come up with two answers. While intellect will go through a bit of yea and nay and say that Indian has a good potential this time but there are some big problems with this team as well, emotion will prompt that this time it will be our country! Let us hope for the best and look forward to see India glorious, with Mahendra Singh Dhoni lifting the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

It will be great if India wins this world cup. This time India is in form too. The first match with Bangladesh only showed us the performance of India team. The world cup trophy with India and the final match held in India will be great pride to the country. If India wins in its mother land it will be the best part. Present captain M.S Dhoni will also be happy. Dhoni who took India to a victory of the 20-20 world cup is a ray of hope for the Indians.
    Thank You

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

reason issssssssssssssssssssss.............

1. blue is ma fav color,dats Y i choose d blue poll;
    2. india will surely beated by d kangaroo's;
    3. india has a loose bowling attack & lower middle order;
    4. can't face SHORT PICTHED DELIVERY(S);
    5. no all-rounders[fast-bowler/batsman] in dis team;

Delete Attachment

Hello Pabir Banarjee,
    I think India is in very good position now. In cricket these things happen generally like one or two bats man click and make good score. But M S Dhoni should choose the right players for the upcoming match with Australia. It is important as well as a final match.

To Mr Bhutu,
    Please Don't write in chat languages here. This is a reputed website and you should read Do no use unnecessary punctuations and symbols.

Hello everyone

I know that everyone is well informed and also delighted about the fact I am going to mention here, but still I can's suppress my joy and will post the current updates here.

Our Indian cricket team, pleasing the heart of every Indian, has made it to the WC finals; after beating three times consecutive world champion Australia in the quarter finals and Pakistan in the semi finals.

Now they will face Srilanka in the finals on 2nd April 2011 on the ground of Wangkhede, Mumbai. I will do my best to support India by watching the match and pray for our players. I know everyone of us will be seated either in the stands or infront of television that day to support our very own team India. Go ahead Team India .. Bleed Blue.

Regards
    Bhaswar

It has been a fantastic World Cup till Now, Tommorrow the Curtains will come down and it will be the end of the mega event.

So lets wish all the best for Dhoni and his men. Tommorow we are going to win the Cup.

Three Cheers for Team India ......

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.