You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Discuss: What is Miss Mamata Banerjee slated for?

I know it would be rather hypothetical to accept that there would be a change in powers in the coming state elections of West Bengal. But, if it so happens and, say, Trinamool Congress and Indian National Congress alliance take charge to form the next government, do you think that Miss Mamata Banerjee will vie for the post of Chief Minister of West Bengal or will she choose to do what Lalu Prasad Yadav did to Rabri Devi in Bihar or Sonia Gandhi did to Mr Manmohan Singh at the centre. Let me know your views.
    Mamata Banerjee has the abilities to become the chief minister. She has got lots of supports too. But this not enough for a proper chief minister. Some people are not satisfied with the deeds of Mamata Banerjee and that may affect her. But as a woman she is really kind-hearted and has the ability to speak protest and work-out.
    Thank You

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Ankit, I appreciate your views. However, she has a lot of passion for whatever she does and listens to what her "heart" says. At times, you need to listen to your "brains" and ignore the calls from your "heart". This is something which she needs to adapt as a politician. But again, she is, what she is.
    Somen

Yeah sir you are right, she needs some improvement in herself to be a better politician. She has to think of the whole world around her for being a good politician. Something is missing in her, her spirit is appreciable but to be a good politician some more internal qualities are required which will satisfy the whole public and thats missing in her. I personally do not like the way she protests and the way she rules. We have better persons in this world.
    Thank You.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Ankit can you suggest me which bengal politicians has ability like Narendra Modi and Nitish Kumar today to change our state like Gujarat an Bihar? I think no body is there. Today i think some politicians in bengal are there who should come in front 1)Adhir Ranjan Choudhhuy from cong. ii)Somnath Chatterjee ( ex. cpm), iii) Saifuddin Choudhhury(ex. cpm) besides this no one is suitable for chief minister.
    subrata ray from bengal

All the speculations are over. Mamata Banerjee is not contesting in West Bengal assembly poll

Thanks Dhananjoy for updating us with the news. Actually, it was quite predicted. I had in fact shared my views in my blog also. The coming 3 months should be very exciting for some of us. The events which unfold from here will only suggest as to how much matured and strong Miss Banerjee is. She will find herself to deal with some serious issues during this period. Sorry, I'm no astrologer, but it is imminent.
    Somen

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.