You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello:

Hello Friends,

This is Sushmita Ghosh Mohanty presently staying in kolkata. Travelling is one of my passions. So i have registered at Bengalspider.com in order to gather information about the various places of west bengal specially the coastal area.
    Hello Sushmita, welcome to Bengal Spider. As you said travelling is your passion and you are here to gather information about various places of Bengal but I would like to suggest you that instead of just gathering the informations you also share the travelling experiences of different places. The places you liked the most, describe them with proper pictures and your personal views about the place and the way to that place. Which medium suited you the best. These all will help you to earn cash credits as well as lots of points and the other members and internet surfers will also get a help if they are going to visit that place.
    Thank You.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Sashmita,
    A warm welcome to you in Bengal Spider. As traveling is one of your fashion so you can give many description about the spots traveling by you by which you also get some pocket money from Bengal Spider.

Regards
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    B-Tech (Civil Engineering)
    Orissa
    Join Orissa Spider and Earn Revenue

Hello Sushmita,

A warm welcome to BengalSpider.com. In this website, apart from gathering information, you are also welcome to post valuable contents and information in the Resources Section. Please go through the Guidelines to know more about what to post and how to proceed. This will also help you for a better understanding of the working procedure of this website.

Wish you a long, happy and successful journey ahead with BengalSpider.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hello susmita welcome to bengal spider. i suggest you that not to join other website rather than bengal spider because Bengal spider give you more revenue than others
    subrata ray from bengal

Hi all! This is Geet! I am a student of Leeds Met India pursuing BA(Hons)Business Studies. Its an awesome place! This site looks earn very interesting to me! hope you like it too! Enjoy folks!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.