You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Beware of the following notice send by several fraud companies through email/phone

Beware of the following notice send by several fraud companies through email/phone

Dear friends please beware of the following type of notice send by several companies. This type of notice is totally fraud and they fell you in trap. Most of us thought what's wrong to send the name and address?

What happens if you respond

First thing :-that your original address and telephone number can be misused by the criminals. They use your mail address (after hack your password) for militant activity.

Second thing:- they can again send you another mail to know your bank A/C No. for sending the amount.

Third thing:- they can use your address for issue duplicate passport and visa from our country and it is easy in our country because all of you know top to bottom in our(99%)country are corrupted.

Last one: Money/curisity is yours and you can take the final Decision

----------------Notice-----------------------

Google 10th Anniversary Awards Centre,
    94 Marylebone High Street, London W1U 4RY, United Kingdom.

Google 10th Anniversary Awards Centre,
    London W1U 4RY, United Kingdom.

We are pleased to inform you that your email address has won an Award in the Google 10 Years Anniversary Awards as organized by Google Inc., held on January 4th 2011. In London, United Kingdom. Google Inc. randomly selected 20 email addresses through a Computer ballot system to receive an award of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds. (500,000.00) each as a part of their for-profit philanthropic wing (GOOGLE.ORG) promotion. Awards MUST be claimed by the email owner ONLY, not later than 4 weeks from the day of notification.
    Award Reference code: GOOGLE568A2010
    File number: G245

Send your complete personal information with your Award Ref. and File no. to us via this email id: fundscliamdepartment@gmail.com to enable us process your claim.

1. Full name: ………………..
    2. Country: ………………….
    3. Contact Address: ………...
    4. Mobile no/Fax no: ………..
    5. Marital Status: ……………
    6. Occupation: ……………….
    7. Sex: ……………………….
    8. Age: ………………………..
    9. Email: ………………………
    10. Amount: ……………………

Director of Operations: Dr. HARRY KENT
    E-Mail: fundscliamdepartment@gmail.com
    TELEPHONE: +44-70178522110.

Please do not reply if you are NOT the owner of this email address. Congratulations ONCE MORE
    Sincerely Yours,
    Google Management
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After 10 years of establishment, Google Inc is worth over 23 Billion US Dollars with over 20,000 workers worldwide making it the best and most successful online search engine in the world.
    Sir this is a very important thing. This will save many people from getting their personal informations disclosed. Post it in the resource sector sir it will be very helpful.
    Thank YOu

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Dear ankit I am sorry to say at first i post it in resource section but our webmaster reject it and say it is irrelevant so what can i do?

I always trying to inform all my beloved members of bengal spider but this is not in my hand because i am neither editor nor webmaster.

subrata ray from bengal

This is very dissapointing to know that such a good topic has not been approved in the resource sector. This is really helpful for the new internet users and will work as an alert for them from the misuse of internet and access to personal data and informations.
    Thank You Sir.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

I think, like you, other member send their suggestion/comments of this.
    I hope mr. subhajit, mr. mohan, mr. rout also send their comments on it.

subrata ray from bengal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.