You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Why Andy leave this site?

Can any body say why Andy(1st member rank) leave this site?
    I thanks to my webmaster that you change the editor from kumaraditya to subharajit because kumaraditya is not fit for this post.
    Hello Mr Subrat,
    I think Andy is now very busy with his family business so he is not getting time to work for Bengal Spider.
    And in your second line I am fully disagree with you. I am not telling that Mr Subhajit Chatterjee's editing is bad. He is a very good editor but Your view about Mr Kumar is not good. You should know that Mr Kumar is the site coordinator of Whole Spider technology pvt ltd and you should think that how he got the position. It is the real reflect of his work towards all spider sites so that he can edit or delete or manage all sites including Bengal Spider. And you should know that Webmaster position is superior than all so for achieving that post more efforts and hard work is needed and Mr Kumar did that and got the position.
    You should not post these type of sentences in forum. It is against the policy and regulations of Bengal Spider. So for that my view is leave this type of postings and try to post more good resources and who knows you may be editor or webmaster of Bengal spider one day. And if you have any complain against any member then you should contact the Webmaster or editor directly.
    I think you will take my words seriously. Keep posting good and Best of luck for your journey in this site.

Thanks, mr. rout for giving response.
    Now I say that where i say that Mr. kumar is a bad person? I also agree with you that Mr. Kumar is smart and intelligent and for this reason i write that he is not fit for the post of editor because editor post is the lowest post and he should be positioned in higher post.

subrata ray from bengal

Hi,
    This is a very important question you asked. I also raised the query personally to the webmaster. It is very disappointing when the No 1 member leave the site. Andy was a very good webmaster who always encourages other members. You can view that I express my view in the feedback section in forum.

All webmasters and editors in Bengalspider always try to give their best. I am new in the post of editor.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Subhajit i congratulate you and too much happy that you are now our editor. I hope you also encourage us and help us if we done wrong instead of reject the article directly. you said that you ask webmaster about andy but you do not write the answer what he tell. please write what happens with andy? if possible.
    subrata ray from bengal

Congratulations Subhajit for becoming our new Editor.

Pradipta

Everyone have their own commitments and site never force anyone to leave until and unless members abide by the terms and policies laid by the administrators of the site, neither can stop anyone if they have their own personal works.

Regarding Kumaraditya I must say he is well experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated member and any post for him is smaller than his ability.

Subhajit is dedicated for Bengalspider and has been rewarded by the post of editor and I am sure he will and is doing justice with all his experience he gathered here.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.