You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Bengal Spider is going to give me the gold membership

I first thanks to my respected webmaster that his helping hand give me to entrance the gold membership on my birthday. Today is my birthday and i pray to god that i can submit good article in future and get good friends from bengal spider. I need only 3 points to be enter the gold member level. I hope after writing this i get 3 points.

I also appeal to other member please post good article and event for bengal spider that this site can earn more money for us.

Thanking you
    subrata
    i hope all my beloved friends comment on this.
    subrata ray from bengal

Congratulations sir for achieving gold level of membership in Bengal Spider. I am happy for you.
    Thank You
    Ankit Patwari

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Mr Subrata Ray
    Congratulations on getting gold membership and belated happy birthday. Yes a good post is essential to get good traffic. A good post does not mean to have many sub headings, too many bolds but the post should be really well optimized and topic should be good.

Thank you great guy for giving response. I hope all of us make it beautiful and earn more money from Google that we all get the profit.
    subrata ray from bengal

Congratulation Subrata,

It's all your hard work that makes your dream come true. We are looking for your active participation here and best articles in the resource section. Wish you best future in Bengal spider.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Thank you subhajit for giving response. I inspire from you that the editor of this site congratulate me.
    subrata ray from bengal

Congratulation Mr Subrat Ray for achieving gold level in Bengal spider. You have contributed many important things in the site. I am really very happy by your works in the site. I will also very pleased if you come to Orissa spider and contribute there. I am not saying to leave Bengal spider, if you are getting time after Bengal spider then you can come to ORS and contribute.
    Keep up your good work in Bengal spider.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa Spider

Thanks mr. rout for response and congratulation; and of course if possible(viz. if i get time) then i not only go to Orissa spider but also travel your state and meet personally.
    subrata ray from bengal

Congratulations Subrata keep your good work going.

Regards,

Pradipta

Hello Subrata Babu,

Sorry I am a bit late to congratulate you. My heartiest wishes for your achievement of gold membership in BengalSpider. May your journey with BengalSpider be long and more fruitful in the coming days.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Congratulations Mr. Ray. So, you are a gold member of this site-number 1 of West Bengal. Carry on.

Thanks Mr. Kumar and MR. Chakraborty for congratulation and i hope webmaster,editor and all top rank members help me to achieve highest rank in this site.
    subrata ray from bengal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.