You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

How do you think Bengal Spider is different from the other social networking websites?

Bengal Spider is different from the social networking websites like Orkut, Facebook. It has got some similarities too. What do you think what are those.? Members please give your opinion regarding this. This will also help the new members to know what Bengal spider actually is.
    In my view in other social networking sites, if you spend time there then your money and time will lost and if you spend time in Bengal spider then you will earn some money.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa Spider

Hello Ankit,

Yes, Bhisma has got the main point right. As we all know, we don't earn anything in the social networking sites but here in the Spider Websites we do. Now let me attempt a classification -

1. Wiki - A wiki is a collective user created database and the biggest example of the same is Wikipedia. Spider sites can somewhat be classified as wiki sites since the users create most of the database here and not the owners or administrators.

2. State / City Information Portal - this category is self explanatory.

3. AdSense Sharing Site - The next recognition of Spiders should be as AdSense revenue sharing sites. It is also an Online Money Earning site since you get cash credits here too, apart from AdSense and Kontera revenue sharing.

4. Education Website - Due to the Practice Tests section, I am obliged to include this.

5. Finally, I would say any spider site has some qualities of a social networking sites. Nevertheless, we must remember that we never wish to make it a social networking site as such and our primary attention is to make it a successful revenue sharing wiki.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Thank you Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout and Mr Kumaraditya Sarkar for your response. I truly agree to your opinion. I would also like to add that somehow or the other Bengal Spider also provides the facility of Forum which works like the wall of a Facebook profile. And a difference is also there that there is no chat facility in Bengal Spider which is there in all other social networking websites.
    Thank You
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.