You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Cash for forum messages.

The Bengal Spider editors and webmaster must gibe their attention to this. Forum is a important section of this website. There are nice topics in the forum and their are nice responses and comments too. Some of these responses and the messages posted at the forum considering its importance should be given a cash credit. This will increase the interest of the members for the forum sector.
    Mr Ankit,
    Bengal spider is already providing cash credits for the essential and good forum responses. Give response to the discussions, welcome the new members, guide the new members so that your response can be credited with cash.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa Spider

Thank You Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout for your response. Can you please guide me where are the cash credits, I have responded well and i had tried my best to respond in the forum section of this website but there are no direct cash given for the forum answers in my cash credits. Yes in the awards forum answers are taken into account and according to that cash is awarded to the members but it is not directly given like the resources. And if it is given then I don not have the information regarding that and I would like you to guide me.

Thank You
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Please keep patience and respond threads. Our webmaster and editor will give cash to your threads at right times. Make your forum responses described and give the accurate answers for the questions. After all forum are indirectly paying you cash cause this section is eligible for revenue sharing means if you get 100 points in the month from forum then you will get more then 180 from that.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Thank You Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout for your help. I want to know how this distribution of cash is done by the forum messages and responses. I mean what amount will be given to me and by what conditions. I will be very kind to you if you help me.
    Thank You Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout for your quick response.

Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Cash credit for forum responses in depend on the value of your response. If you just give response to all threads then it is not mean that you will get Cash credit for all. Make your response fully dependable to the question. Suppose any member asks What is the use of Bengal Spider? . Then you should give a brief description regarding the use with short summary of all sections. Then you will sure get cash credit for that post.

Just an example: There is a GD in Tamil spider. I gave a response there and for this post I got 10 points and 6 rupess.

So like this you should give good responses and that will help you to earn from forum answers.

Bhisma Narayan Rout

Thank You Mr Bhisma for the nice example. As i can see in the example of the forum of the Tamil Spider many responses are given cash credits for the forum responses in Brackets. But this is not in the Bengal Spider. Why is it so ? What is the difference?

Tank You.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello everyone

I am sorry to say that I cannot recount seeing number of posts on the forums section awarded with cash credits. I agree with Mr. Ankit that cash credits for good forum posts is not something we get to see frequently in Bengalspider as we can see in other spider sites and ISC.

I don't know what is the reason behind this but I can guess a few. First guess would be that quality posts aren't posted in BS forums; but I doubt it. Another guess makes me think that the load of work on the webmaster makes it hard to review all the forum posts and award cash to the good ones. Or it may just be the fact that as forum points also count towards revenue sharing so authority has decided that awarding cash for the very posts which are being considered for revenue is not really necessary.

I made some guesses just to light up the discussion and would like to know other's views about this. It will be very helpful if webmasters could answer this topic and help us clear our doubts.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello,

I had also a similar doubt like Ankit about the Bengal spider forum section. I thought we get only points by participating in forum section. Thanks for the valuable information by everyone. Mostly I'm using the resource section in Bengal spider. And i had given second preference to forum section for mingling with everyone in Bengal spider. I register in this website to earn money. But now I'm using this website for learning the culture of Bengal and to learn many more from the resources posted by the members of Bengal spider. Forum section is a very good one to communicate with everyone and to know about anything related to Bengal spider.

Thanks,
    Krishna
    "You will find peace not by trying to escape your problems,
    but by confronting them courageously.
    You will find peace not in denial, but in victory"

Hello Mr Krishna,

This is really good that people from outside the state are interested in the culture of Bengal. It is true that the discussions of Forum here in Bengal Spider is very much valuable in learning something as regularly new topics are been brought here by the active members and there are good number of responses to in most of the threads.
    This will not only let you earn more money through revenue sharing program but also you will be able to get a good and valuable knowledge and you can keep yourself updates to this fast pace of life.

It is really nice that there are Forum sections in all the spider websites and I hope that the members of spider websites will keep on responding to the forum of the website.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Ankit,

You have already received response from so many senior and active members. Yes indeed, I also feel that, when there is a good descriptive response to any forum thread, it should also be rewarded with cash credits. But as most of the members said above that response need to be very descriptive, so that the person who has started the thread doesn't need to look anywhere else in search of answers.

Regards,
    Vimal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.