You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for February 2011

As per our announcement of sharing revenue to active partners Share profit of BengalSpider. A total of 9810.00 Rs was to be shared but the 11 members managed to get only 4054 points out of the needed 5000 points minimum so Rs. 8001 has been shared.

Bhisma Narayan Rout – 1554.00
    Vimal – 1493.00
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout – 1428.00
    Great Guy – 798.00
    Madhu – 714.00
    Ankit - 598.00
    Kumaraditya Sarkar – 332.00
    Dhananjoy Chakraborty – 317.00
    Subhajit Chaterjee – 294.00
    Krishna Basu – 253.00
    Subrata Ray 220.00

Rs 1809.00 were left undistributed, if members would have scored more points they would have got much more than the figure showing. I am sure in February there will be good contribution with more revenue to share and more partners getting revenue.
    Thank You Mr Kumaradiya Sarkar and congratulations to all the members who had earned a good amount through their activeness and hard work.
    Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Thank you Mr Kumaraditya Sarkar for announcement of February 2011 share. It is really good to see that we earned a lot money in this month. Specially I am very happy by seeing my name in the top.
    But we failed to score 5000 points all together so Rs 1809 remain undistributed. I hope all members will post more than the previous and we can cross 5000 points in March.

Many many congratulations to Vimal, Ardhendu Narayan Rout, Great Guy, Madhu, Ankit, Kumaraditya Sarkar, Dhananjoy Chakraborty, Subhajit Chaterjee, Krishna Basu and Mr Subrata Ray for getting handsome money in this month. Best of luck to all members for posting and earning in March month.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa Spider

Thank You Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout for your best wishes. And congratulations to you too. I am happy too to see your name in the top of the list. Your hard work has put you there.
    And all the best to :
    Mr Vimal
    Mr Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Great Guy
    Madhu
    Mr Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Mr Dhananjoy Chakraborty
    Mr Subhajit Chaterjee
    Krishna Basu
    Mr Subrata Ray.
    Hope the other members too start contributing to the website and have their names here.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Thank you for your congratulation on my birthday and also the birthday gift Rs. 220/- and thanks to all my beloved members to get this award.
    Though it is little some money but this is more valuable to me that i get this on my birthday month.

subrata ray from bengal

Hello everybody,

I would like to congratulate all the members whose name has featured in this list. Keep doing the good work and we hope to see all 5000 points achieved in this month.

Congrats once again.

Regards,
    Vimal

I extend my warm greetings to the following members for having got the revenue share for the month of Feb 2011.

Bhisma Narayan Rout – 1554.00
    Vimal – 1493.00
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout – 1428.00
    Great Guy – 798.00
    Madhu – 714.00
    Ankit - 598.00
    Kumaraditya Sarkar – 332.00
    Dhananjoy Chakraborty – 317.00
    Subhajit Chaterjee – 294.00
    Krishna Basu – 253.00
    Subrata Ray 220.00

Hope this earnings will give further fillip to all the above members who will sure excel in performance.

K Mohan

All those who made it large this month .. congratulations on my behalf.

All the best to everyone as the opportunity still stands for the next month.

A belated happy birthday to Mr. Subrata Dey. Hope you forgive my delay.

A special congratulations to the top three of the list who also can be called the killers of BS this month. Crossing the thousand threshold You guys are making examples that new members like us can admire and follow.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Thank You Sir Subhrata Ray, Mr Vimal, Mr K Mohan and Mr Bhaswar Mukhopadhay for your best wishes to us.

Thank You
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello everyone,
    I'm really happy to know that am also included in the list. Partnership share is the most attracting reward from this website. This program will make the members to participate in the Bengal spider to actively. Everyone will try to post there maximum for every month. Since the rule is to make 50% points from resource, the post in resource section will increases simultaneously.

My hearty congrats to everyone who actively participate in the last month and got the partnership share. I hope everyone will make more points in this month for getting the partnership share.

Thanks,
    Krishna

Hello everyone

Looking forward to the partnership share of March achiever's list. Advanced congratulations to the achievers. I will also take this chance to thank our respected webmasters and other staffs who have come up with this wonderful opportunity for us members and hope that they will keep encouraging us with such lucrative chances and opportunities in Bengalspider. Keeping fingers crossed. Good bye March and welcome April. Hope it brings good news for all the active members.

Regards
    Bhaswar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.