You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

More frequent resource contests

Hello everyone, I would like to draw the attention of our editors and webmasters to the point I am about to start discussing.

I feel that the number and frequency of the resource contests should be increased and encouraged on BS on a regular basis. Having live contests can be good for the site as well as the members. I know seniors are wiser about this than me and they know all of this in and out. I wanted to know if this can be implemented without causing problem to the already existing heavy workload.

Regards,
    Bhaswar.
    Hello Mr Bhaswar Mukhopadhay this idea is really good. Your idea about increasing the resource contest is no doubt a good one. This will obviously encourage the members of this site to post resources regularly which will help the site to earn more and as a result the members will also earn more through this website. The resource contests gives a good amount and it is also calculated with respect to the responses made in the forum sector. This will encourage the members to response regularly in the forum sector too and the threads in the forum sector will carry a better response as well as a better suggestion.
    Thank You

Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Dear Ankit,

Thanks for the positive response and I would appreciate it if you can cast your vote on the poll presented in accordance to this topic. That will help everyone see a statistical view of the responses.

I eagerly await the responses from the editors and webmasters but I know they are busy will all the catching up work on the start of the month. Hope to hear from them also and see something happen.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mr Bhaswar Mukhopadhay, Your topic for putting resource contest is good but their is another great programme named "revenue Sharing Programme". And according to my experience one can get 2 rupees for each point earned from Bengal spider. It is due to the high revenue earned by Bengal spider.
    Please keep patience, Our Webmaster will put these type of contest at right time.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa Spider

Hello Mr Rout

I know about the revenue sharing program and I think it is a very good opportunity for the active members to earn some good profit in alliance with Bengal Spider. The good amount of revenue earned by Bengal spider results in a good boost to the member's earnings in case of profit sharing. However I pointed out resource contest to be infrequent because of a different reason. Having regular resource contests will not only provide members with a good topic to post resources on but it will also help the site earn greater revenue as good quality posts on good topics can fetch more quality traffic to the site.

I know that our webmasters know about this well and you being a webmaster yourself will surely understand this. My discussion was only presented as a suggestion to the seniors and I also wanted to know the active member's view about this. I will really be happy to see some good keyword contests in BS.

Regards
    Bhaswar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.