You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

When will CNG fuel be launched in all the parts of our Bengal?

CNG is one of the most efficient fuel now. CNG vehivles are really efficient. The cost of CNG fuel is also very low compared to that of Petrol. But it is not available in all the parts of Bengal?
    When will be the fuel available everywhere in Bengal?
    Hello Ankit

I have heard about CNG fuel ant it's characteristics but I am not sure if the automobile has to be specially designed to use this fuel or regular petrol and diesel engines can use it without any alteration or modification to the engineering.

It will be great if you could share that. Looking forward to your response.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mr Bhaswar Mukhopadyay,

CNG vehicles are different from the normal petrol and diesel vehivles. A normal vehicle can be installed with a CNG kit, as this is not factory fitted its not that much efficient but nowadays CNG engines are manufactured by the companies inly with alternative fuel as Petrol. These cars will run on both CNG and Petrol. There are CNG autorickshaws too in the market which is very much efficient. The CNG gas emits minimum amount of harmful gases and so it is less polluting and is the most preferred form of fuel nowadays. The installation takes a little bit of expense but its nothing infront of our Environmental cost as well as the petrol prices.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit

Thanks for the quick response. I don't think CNG engines have become very popular for cars in India yet. The autorickshaws you mention I think are the four stroke LPG driven ones. They are really efficient in terms of pollution. Hope to see CNG cars on the roads replacing the old and polluting ones soon.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mr Bhaswar Mukhopadyay,

Thank You for your response to my thread once again. I would like to say that currently in Asansol CNG auto Rickshaws had started their service. May be you are unaware of that but the CNG stations are not available every where in the city. But after some days there may be some more CNG stations and may be there will be an improvement in the transportation department.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.