You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Resource on pending

Hello Sir,

I had posted a resource recently which is put on pending. The reason is "Making bold similar word again and again is considered as keyword spamming". But in India Study Channel, they advised me to use bold only for keywords. So what I should have to do in this article. Please advise me.

This is my article: Indian Nuclear Test and its after effects

Thanks,
    Krishna
    Dear Krishna,
    Really you are a good writer. But you are not getting the point what was told by Indian Study Channel. They advised to make main points as keyword but not to bold unnecessary words. That means which a person try to search in the search box you should bold that much word and don't make similar keywords as keyword. I hope you get my point. And one suggestion from me that you should write the topic related to West Bengal that gives you more point and cash credits.

Regards

Ardhendu Narayan Rout

Join Orissa Spider

Hello Mr Krishna, As told by Mr Ardhendu, making same word as keyword for many time is know as Keyword Spamming. Means you can give keywords more than one but each keyword should not be repeated. So please go through your pending posts and edit them, and you can see that your post will get high traffic and money.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa Spider

Hello Krishna Basu

You were well advised by the Indian Study Channel to bold the keywords in your resource. But to do that efficiently you need to understand a few things. Firstly you need to identify the proper keywords for your resource and then promote them in your resource.

Promoting a keyword can be done in several ways depending upon their importances. Keywords can be used in titles or headers along with bold text as well. But remember to bold a keyword only once in the entire text. After that word or phrase is made bold repeating the same makes you promote same keyword twice which does not help your resource in any way as one bold per keyword is enough and doing that repeatedly doesn't improve anything. Now if you repeatedly promote a keyword it does no good for you but can do bad things. It increases your keyword density and results in google identifying you as a keyword spammer. I am sure you don't want that to happen.

So understand that one bold tag per keyword is good but you don't need to bold it every time it appears on the text. Hope you understand my point.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Krishna Basu
    You are active at many regional sites and you are a good author, but we always encourage region related posts, so please take care. Dont make same words bold again and again. Please follow guidelines.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Hello everyone,
    I understood my mistake of using the html tag in my article. I will make correction in my future articles.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.