You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Bengal Spider Forum

Bengal Spider Forum is an important sector here. Members please response regularly here. This will et you earn a huge amount at the end of the month through revenue sharing program. One point will get you Rs 2. So members please response here. This is specially for the irregular members.
    Ankit thanks for highlighting the importance of this forum. Right from the beginning i was insisting that old and new members must come here and interact on current topics in this forum so that we can carry a healthy interaction. Moreover this will bring more traffic and revenue and in turn members will be benefited.

Thank You Mr K Mohan for your response.
    If the members interact here regularly then it will be beneficial for the members only and the site will also get a good popularity as well as a good profit. But some members are not active here and do not interact here regularly.
    I can only see Mr Bhaswar Mukhopadyay, you, Mr Rout, Mr Kumaraditya, Sir Subhrata and some other members responsing to the forums.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello every one again.

I am very disappointed that there is no response to the threads of the forums. Some good topics are posted here but unfortunately there are no response made. This is really very much disappointing.
    Something must be done by the editors and the webmasters to make the members regular in posting there response in the forum section of this website regularly.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Ankit,

Thanks for bringing out the the importance of forum to new members and the old members who are not active here. Yes, you are ruight that, posting here can earn you good cash credits at the end of the month, if you fulfill the mininmum eligibility criteria.

I hope, the members will take this opportunity and earn a good pocket money for themselves and side by side also help site to reach gretaer heights.

Regards,
    Vimal

Thank You Mr Vimal for replying.
    The non-active members are not understanding this. It will be there advantage only if they post their response hare everyday.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Mr Ankit,
    Thanks for encouraging the members for participating in forum sections. But there are some cause why members are not there cause a few active members are here and some have exams or personal problems to come online. In my case I was busy with my studies for few days so I was not active here.
    But for bringing up the site, forum as well as all other sections should be filled up. I am seeing that you are regularly responding all threads, it is very good if you want to learn lot. Keep contributing here you will sure get feed back for this.

Thanks a lot Mr Ardhendu Narayan Rout,

I am eager to respond to the forum threads and I like the way I receive knowledge from this website including Cash and forum. This is one of the best social networking website where you get paid including knowledge. So I am highly obliged to it and will try my best in contributing to this website.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Rout and Ankit thanks for responding. I am able supporter of this forum and other forums of spider sites. But members must come with good current topics that affects this state and that should be discussed in detail. Many members are learned here and they can come with good posts and answers for it. Try now.

Hello Mr K Mohan,

New topics about Bengal are posted by me regularly. I had posted many topics like the Bengal's culture and many others. But my topics are left as it is. There is no response made to it. This blank topics does not encourage to post any more new topic. So I had stopped posting those topics in the Bengal Spider Forum feeling a little bit ignored by the member.
    The other members need to encourage by the help of responding to the topics. As there is no such response members are unable to post topcs to the forum section of this website. So the forum section can be active only if the members response to the topics regularly otherwise it is not possible. I am happy to see you responding in most of my threads and I thank you for that.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Ankit

I agree to the fact that in spite of many new and interesting topics being posted in the forums regularly there is less discussion going on than there should be.

I myself find my activities of BS irregular because of other engagements of mine which draw up a good amount of time from my life. However I have always felt the importance of the forums in these sites and whenever I am active I do make sure to give the forums section at least the 50% of time I allot to BS.

I hope active members like you will keep the wheels turning and more members will be realizing the importance of the forums and will post and discuss on a regular basis.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mr Bhaswar Mukhopadyay,

Thanks for the lovely response. I am really convinced and happy with your views about the Bengal Spider forum. Even I hope that the members here in Bengal Spider response to the forum threads regularly.
    As you said you are allotting your 50 % of time to the forum section of this website, I think in my opinion it is enough to keep you active if you can give only half an hour of your day to the forum section of Bengal Spider. This will keep you updated and participating in the forum section of Bengal Spider is more than reading a newspaper as after getting a news here you can response to and can get your queries solved by the other actively participating members of Bengal Spider.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Ankit,

A very nice topic was started by you to draw the attention of members towards the importance of forum section and being active here. I hope the objective of this thread is achieved up to some extent as I am seeing lot more participation here. You are doing a great job by posting recent topic for discussion. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
    Vimal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.