You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Why Central Govt. always trying to protect Hassan Ali?

Who is Hassan Ali? Is he Industrialist or social worker or Legend person?

I don't know his activity. If any one know then comment on this forum.

I am interested to know his bio-data because unless otherwise our Honorable Supreme Court direct the govt. I think our good(!) govt. doesn't take any action(!) against him.

I surprise that Supreme court direct to the Income Tax dept. and Enfrocement Dept. to inspect against Hassan Ali and give the deadline date also.

Though Enforcement dept. arrest him from his house just before the day of deadline but they produce to the court with light charge-sheet? and Supreme court again direct the E.Dept. to make proper Charge-sheet and produce within two days.

I am astonish that what is power of Hassan Ali? More than prime minister? Is this Democracy? - If Supreme Court do all this things then why we need Govt.? why not supreme court run our country?
    Hi Subrata,

Yes you are correct. Sometimes I feel Supreme Court should run the country. It is the problem of the system.

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya

thanks debashis for you valuable support. I hope more member must come and say about my raised question.
    subrata ray from bengal

Hassan Ali Khan had cleaned up $60,000 from his three Swiss bank accounts since 2001. Khan was arrested on March 7 under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act. He is having good connection with govt and hence enjoy good clout there. A Bench of Justices B Sundershan Reddy and S S Nijjar said they were "deeply disturbed" over the way Special Judge M L Tahaliyani, famous for trial of Ajmal Kasab in the 26/11 attack case, passed the order on March 11 allowing Khan a bail.

Hi Subrata,
    I hope we may get more response regarding this topic.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Thanks Mr. mohan, I am waiting for your valuable response. and again thanks debashis for encouraging our members for this good topic.
    subrata ray from bengal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.