You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Cash Credit not given

My Bakkhali resource has not been awarded with the cash. Can I know the reason for this?

I am expecting some cash reward to this article but it was not given.
    Why?
    Hello,
    I had seen your resource "Bakkhali - Weekend trip from Kolkata". It is a nice one. I consider some cash credits should be given to that resource of yours. Contact the editor and the webmasters for this problem. And you are given 10 points which actually mean during revenue sharing bonus you will get Rs 20 and try to review it once more and edit it if there is any mistake or any other additional information missing in it.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

While ISC and other spider sites are giving good cash credits for forum too, why this site is not providing any cash credits for postings in the forum.For more than many days my cash credits are static. I think webmaster is not taking proper interest for this site. I would like to have a proper reply from the webmaster.

Hello, Mr K Mohan
    I agree with you and support your opinion that there are no cash given for the Forum Section while I can see in the other spider websites cash credits are given for the Forum responses too. But finally in revenue sharing program the cash for forum is given indirectly. But direct cash credit is a good option to encourage members and post properly and regularly in this website.

So I will be highly obliged if the webmaster give his opinion regardim this and state the reason why there is no cash given for the forum section of this site?

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

It was just a typing error which has been corrected.
    Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.