You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Beware of new email virus

Please Be Extremely Careful especially

If using Internet mail such as Yahoo,
    Hotmail, AOL and so on.

This information arrived this morning direct from both Microsoft and Norton.

Please send it to everybody you know
    Who has access to the Internet.

You may receive an apparently
    Harmless email with a Power Point
    Presentation

'Life is beautiful.'

If you receive it DO NOT OPEN THE FILE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ,
    And delete it immediately.

If you open this file, a message will
    Appear on your screen saying: 'It is
    Too late now, your life is no longer
    Beautiful.'

Subsequently you will LOSE
    EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC and
    The person who sent it to you will gain access to your name, e-mail and password.

This is a new virus which started to
    Circulate on Tuesday afternoon.

AOL has already confirmed the
    Severity, and the antivirus software's
    Are not capable of destroying it.

The virus has been created by a
    Hacker who calls himself 'life owner'
    Nayan thanks for sharing this useful information. We the members are always on line and exposed to e mails often and this kind of threats is always to be taken note off. Nayan thanks for sharing this information once again and i think all the members of this site will appreciate your efforts to alert us.

Hello Mr Nayan,

Thank You very much to give us such a useful information. This is really very much helpful for us and the other internet users. This will surely save the data of many people if they are threatened by the hackers. All members will be alert if they receive this kind of emails and will be saved from data loss.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Nayan,

Thanks for sharing this list and making us alert of these new email viruses. It was so nice of you to share this list with BengalSpider so that BengalSpider members can be alert at the right time. Thank you a lot for this list.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hello Nayan,

This information was really useful. I'm not using an antivirus in my computer since it eat my ram more than half and make my computer hang. So when am using the internet definitely a lots of virus are getting infected in by computer. From your useful forum I will be aware about the virus you mentioned from now onwards. So I can at least keep that virus far away from my computer. Thanks for sharing this information. I hope this type of messages in the future too.

Thanks,
    Krishna

"You will find peace not by trying to escape your problems,
    but by confronting them courageously.
    You will find peace not in denial, but in victory"

Hi Narayan,
    Thanks a lot for this information. Keep continuing this type of posting.

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Nayan

Thank you for posting this information in Bengalspider. It will help us to be careful not to get harmed by this virus that you have notified us about. The fact that antiviruses are not yet able to tackle this virus is a bit annoying and I hope they will soon come up with a way to handle this and we will get that in our antivirus updates.

Thanks for alerting us beforehand it was very nice of you to do so. Keep up the great work and thank you once again.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Nayan,

Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information with us. I hope every body must have made god use of that and have not opened any such mails or spams containing virus.

Regards,
    Vimal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.