You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Enquiry

I am Rishi Tulsyan. I have registered on this site but I am not getting any link to post content. How can I post any content? Also I want to make some online friends. Pls advise me on this issue.
    Hello Rishi,
    You can get the links for posting in their respective sections. If you want to post resources then you just go to resource section and click on "Post Resource" option. Then you have to agree that you will not copy paste then You can proceed for posting.
    Same thing also in other sections. In Business section "Post Business option", In Job Section "Post Jobs" option, In event section "Post event" option and so on.
    After posting your articles will be verified by our webmaster and editor then you will be given certain cash and point credits.
    If any doubt then you can ask in forum section. Our senior members will sure help you.

Regards

Ardhendu Narayan Rout

Join Orissa spider make huge money

Rishi thanks for becoming member of this site and glad to note that you want to share knowledge with us. Please read the following Guidelines and then proceed.

Hello Rishi,
    To make online friends in this website you can visit the members of this website and you can add them as your buddy. If they approve your buddy request then you can share the contact informations of that member and you can make a new friend here in Bengal Spider.
    To post resources to this website you can directly copy paste this link in your address bar of your explorer-
    "http://www.bengalspider.com/resources/ChooseResourceType.aspx"
    After going to this link accept all the conditions and click on to proceed, after that select proper topic and headline as well as a summary for your resource.
    This will help you to get points as well as cash credits here in Bengal Spider.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Rishi

It's nice to see you are already making good use of the Bengal spider forums. Be a little more specific about the titles of the topics you post in the forums so the other members can help you better. For example the title to this post can be "Enquiry about how to post resources" or simply "How to post resources and make friends on BS" instead of just "Enquiry".

I am telling you this because new active members like you will surely make good use of the website and will be a valued member of the site in future. So by implementing some good forum techniques you also can be of help to others when someone feels similar problems and tries to find a solution in the forums.

Hope you agree. As you have been now properly instructed on how to post content and how to make friends in Bengal Spider I now hope that you will be successful in earning while learning fro this site soon.
    Welcome to the group.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Rishi,

Very well suggested by Mr. Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay. Yes you give the title of ant article or forum thread such that the person who is reading it should know what to expect inside, if he is going to read it further. But just as Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay has suggested that you have made the title of this thread as just "enquiry".

Instead of that you should have made the title as "how to post resources at bengalspider" or "how to make friends at bengalspider". Also I have one more suggestion that, many persons have replied to your this thread to solve your enquiry. So at least you can acknowledge their response.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hello,

As our esteemed member Mr. Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay has stated, it is very nice to see that you are already making the best use of the forum section of this BengalSpider website. And yes, please remember to be a little bit more particular while posting the forums. Mr. Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay has already explained the reason - if you give more complete and particular titles of your forum threads, you are more likely to attract your readers. If your forum has a catchy and attractive title then you can easily expect that most of the active members of this BengalSpider.com website will open that page. There, if you had any queries or asked any questions or came up with any suggestions, that will not go unnoticed by the members of BengalSpider and you have more chances to get a proper response.

Mr. Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay has quite well explained how to do that with proper examples and for that I would like to convey my gratitude to Mr. Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay.

Since you have already got some warm welcomes from some of the esteemed members of the BengalSpider.com website, including Mr. Ardhendu Narayan Rout, Mr. K. Mohan, Mr. Ankit, Mr. Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay and Mr. Vimal, I would not like to make this response more stuffed up. I would simply like to convey my thanks for choosing to join BengalSpider.com, and my best wishes for your contribution in this website in the days to come. And yes, please do not forget to read the Guidelines of BengalSpider which has been already suggested by Mr. K. Mohan above. Going through all the guidelines of BengalSpider thoroughly and checking out the help page minutely will greatly lessen your chances to get confused and make mistakes about how to start working and how to proceed in this website.

If you have any queries you can come up with that in Forum.

My best wishes for your future journey in BengalSpider.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.