You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Introduction

Hi! I am Rishi Tulsyan. I am 15 years of age studying in class 10. My CBSE Class 10 Board Exam will be over in a few days. So I have decided to earn some money by joining this website.
    Hello Rishi,
    Welcome to Bengal spider. You have got the best website for getting some part time money. In Bengal spider you can post on any topic related to West Bengal. Just like Bengal Tourist places, Bengal recipes, Bengal festivals, Bengal temples, Bengal culture, Bengal arts, Exams in Bengal, Jobs in Bengal and many more things related to West Bengal. See our Resource Section to get a complete view about the articles in Bengal spider.

You should visit these sections before posting cause these are very much needed for posting a good article. Just go through the:-

Help Topics
    Posting Guidelines
    Frequently ask Questions by New Members

You can get good part time money by posting these. Best of luck for your journey in Bengal spider.
    Regards

Ardhendu Narayan Rout

Join Orissa spider make huge money

Hello Rishi,

It is nice to see that so many people are interested to join this website here.
    Firstly I would like to wish you all the best for your board exams and I will advice you to concentrate in your studies till exams.
    After your exams you can earn money from this website but you have to be careful in some places. No copying and posting of articles are allowed here and these are strictly treated by the webmasters so please take care of that. While writing your articles bold the essential keywords, try to give proper headlines and a proper summary to your resource and write everything in details and write informations related to West Bengal. These things will off course help you to earn good amount and at the end please be regular and response to the forum of this website regularly as you will get a high amount of cash in the revenue sharing program at the end of the month. For each point you will be awarded two rupees.

All the best.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Rishi Ji,

A warm welcome to BengalSpider. Please go through the BengalSpider Guidelines thoroughly which will significantly reduce the amount of your possible misconceptions, confusions as well as errors. You can earn a healthy amount of pocket money from this site by writing good, optimized contents in our Bengal Resources section. I am positively looking forward to your contributions in this website.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Rishi a warm welcome to this site and hope you feel comfortable here interacting with us. Being a new member you should know the details of this site and its rules. Read the following in posting guidelines section and be aware of this site and then proceed.

Basic HTML tags to use in various posts
    Use proper summary for your resources
    How to create search engine friendly links?
    Cross promote your posts by linking your resources each other
    Use proper spacing between paragraphs and heading in your posts
    Do no use unnecessary punctuations and symbols
    Posting promotional content & External links
    Restrictions on links to other websites
    Posts with too many images and too little content are not allowed
    Use proper casing for your posts, use capital letters only when necessary
    Use proper title for your resources
    Too short description is not acceptable
    Do not break down sentences in the middle
    Use proper spacing after punctuation
    Use proper sentences and not just phrases
    Do not expose your name and contact information in any posts
    Copy right issues and reproduced content
    How to display an image using IMG tag
    Organize content in to paragraphs with headings
    Optimize your posts with good use of keywords
    Content must be optimized for search engines
    Make keywords bold to get better traffic to the posts
    Use keywords in the headings to optimize it for search engines
    Image posting guidelines
    Hotlinking to images and documents on other sites
    Keyword spamming is not allowed
    How to use Tags
    Referring to content from external sources
    Profile photo guidelines

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.