You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

What is your opinion about Bengal Spider?

Members with your experience, please say what do you think about Bengal Spider. Let the members know in what ways has Bengal Spider helped you. This will surely help the new members of this website. Please be frank to post your response.
    Hello Mr Ankit Patwari,
    You have created a good thread for discussion. Bengal spider is one of the best website among all spider sites. It is sharing more than Rs 10000 so we can sure that its monthly earning is more than Rs 20000. From the above figure it is clear that Bengal spider is getting thousand visits daily which shows this site popularity. Every thing you need to know about West Bengal is available here. Whether it is about West Bengal famous places or Bengali song lyrics. You can get all the details of every place of Bengal here.
    And another thing is you can make money from this site, which may not sufficent but it is the best source for part time income.
    Personally I have got many things to learn from Bengal spider And I am sure I can prove my self as a good contributer of this site.
    Regards
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Civil Engg (Driems)

I joined this site to know more about West Bengal and its culture, nature and people. I belong to Hyderabad and got attracted to this site and from the day one i started good contributions in all sections. That time there was picture section and i contributed many of them. Now it was discontinued and that made me go slow over here.

Hello ankit,
    The topic you selected for discussion is a good one. Bengal spider is one of the best website in the list of spider websites of india review channel which is getting a good revenue. Bengal spider give as the opertunity to share and get more knowlegde about west Bengal. The main advantage of this site is that, everyone can make google adsense account from this website by active participation.

Thanks,
    Krishna

Hello every one,

Thank You Mr Ardhendu Narayan Rout for your response in this forum.
    Thank You to Mr K Mohan and Mr Krishna Basu too for your response here in this forum.
    Bengal spider also helps the tourists of Bengal to know about the different places and help them how to travel from one place to another and which one is the most convenient. These are some facilities provided by this website.
    I will be glad if other members too response here and make this forum useful for them who are new in this website.
    I can ensure then the new members will obviously get a help from this forum discussion that how Bengal Spider is actually helpful and whatr are its facilities.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.