You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

A change is really needed for WestBengal for its development

West Bengal has been under the rule of Left Front for a long long time now. From 1977 when Jyoti Basu became the Chief Minister to till date, CPI(M) and Left Front have a solo run in the state.Buddhadeb Bhattacharya was handed the CM's post after Jyoti Basu left it for health reasons, but over the years CPI(M) popularity has dwindled and the 2011 Assembly Elections are going to be a real tough test for the Left Front.The prime contender to the Left Front in West Bengal is Mamata Banerjee, leader of Trinamool Congress. She is believed to be a common person's leader.If she has to win over the 2011 elections, she may need some good support from the Congress.Congress can hope of winning and taking part in Govt formation in 2011.change was needed in bengal but let`s see if the lost glory of bengal(mainly union bazi is stopped or it still continues )which is perhaps the route cause of disaster in Bengal`s people.
    lets also see if bandhs,blocking of streets by parties,rail rokho,chakka jam is eliminated or it still remains.
    if the same exsists then cpim would be the better choice.
    what do you think?
    Amaresh i was wondering all these years as to why the people of this state always vote for the same party and then repent for non development. 34 years of rule by same party is too big time allowed and they must have developed the state in a very big way. But your frustrations show that they have failed. So the change is needed.

Heelo Mr Amaresh Manna,

This is a nice topic in the Bengal forum.
    I am not much interested about the politics but I am interested in the welfare of the state. Our state is having a lots of problem due to the political instability. I live in Bardhaman and few days ago there was a huge fight here among the two parties. This causes problems mainly to the local people. This is not fit for the development and social peace of the state too. So I am always against all kind of fights held in our state and we should leave here peacefully. Again when it comes to the discussion of choosing which party, I am not very much sure which party can bring up development in the state and peace too.

But some change is needed exactly as u said in the topic of yours. In this way, leading life is too much difficult. Proper peace and political stability is very much essential in our state. I hope people think of bringing these changes in the state, and a change in these things will surely change the other things as well as develop the system and the state of our West Bengal.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Every-type-of-rules-has-its-own-mer.docx

Delete Attachment

Hello everyone

Cross your fingers, brace yourselves, as the election is about to start and unfold the mysteries of the question 'who will win after all'?

Everyone who support any political party or any particular candidate of your choice go and show your support either by working actively in their campaign or showing indirect support by casting your precious vote in their favor. Left or right the question will be settled soon. Everyone has buckled their seat belts, I will seat tight and keep an eye on Bengalspider for the latest updates. One will win the other will lose but that should not restrain you from exercising your right to vote as a citizen. Whoever wins West Bengal needs a potent leader to lead to a good future. All the best West Bengal and all the best to it's people, may we not see any violence during and due to the election issues.

Regards
    Bhaswar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.