You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Corruption in educational institutions and sectors of Bengal.

The educational sectors and institutes of Bengal are highly corrupted in Bengal. State your views in this and how do you think that it affects the students of West Bengal.
    Members please frankly post your view or response.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.
    Hello all the members, editors and webmasters of Bengal Spider.

There is corruption in all the sectors of West Bengal and this affects the state widely. There is corruption in the educational sectors too. So members please state your views where you can find this corruption with example and how does this affect the students according to you.

Members please response with your opinions and views and let this forum bring up a proper discussion and ways of implementation of this website. I know there are many students too here in this website so I will be glad to get there response too.

Thank you all again,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,
    You have put a nice forum for discussion but its sad thing that no response for this thread yet. Through I am not from West Bengal, I have not any knowledge about corruption of that state but I am sure that members of Bengal spider will post about the topic.
    Keep posting and earning from Bengal spider.

Thank You Mr Ardhendu Narayan Rout,
    Even i hope that the members of Bengal will actively post there response in this forum here and this will be a good topic of discussion.
    Always hope for the best.

Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.