You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

How to equal the points of resorces with the other sections.

Hello everyone,
    I want a help from the members and the webmaster of this website.
    I had posted many articles in the resource section of this website. My points in the other section is very less compared to that of resource section. So please tell me some ways by which I can make more points in the other sections of this website.
    I will be highly obliged to the members if they help me in this mater.

Thanks a lot.
    Ankit Patwari.
    Resource section is most reputed section of Bengalspider, my 99% points is from resources only, so if you are posting good resource you dont need to equal that points with other section, just concentrate on resource and enjoy your share.

Hello,
    Thank you for your response. Now this matter is clear to me. I was just having some misunderstandings and I was thinking that we have to earn equal amount of points in both the forum and the resource sections of this website and I thought the points of the resource section will not be considered unless there is a equal number of points in the forum section of this website. The matter is now clear to me.
    Thanks for your kind help to me.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,
    If you are too good in resource then no need to go other section but for a perfect active member understanding about all sections needed. If you get 100 points from resource then whole 100 points will be considered in revenue sharing program but if you get 250 from other section and 100 from resource then total 200 points will be eligible.
    It means from your total points 50% points should be from resource. I think you are now clear, if not then reply here.

Thank You Mr Ardhendu Narayan Rout,
    Yes the point is clear to me now.
    Resources are the major section and if we work hard there we do not need to worry about anything.
    Thanks a lot for your help. I am highly obliged to you.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

Since your query has already been solved by answers from Great Guy and Ardhendu Narayan Rout, there is no need of me to again tell you that. But feel free to ask if you have any further queries.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hello,
    Thanks a lot for such a great help and response to this forum.
    I hope there will be no more problems for me working for this website because now I am quite familiar with this website and I know now where to post what and the proper rules and regulations of this website.

Thank You again,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello everyone,
    I had also some doubts about this subject and now by reading this forum section i got the answer for my doubts. I'm also concentrated in resource section. Now am using the other sections in Bengal spider. Thanks for your comments.

Thanks,
    Krishna
    "You will find peace not by trying to escape your problems,
    but by confronting them courageously.
    You will find peace not in denial, but in victory"

Dear Ankit

It's great if you can manage good points from resources and that way you get good earnings from both profit sharing and adsense revenue.

However if you look at the rules of the profit sharing scheme alone you might figure out that points from other sections can help boost your share. However these points have very little or no impact on your future earnings through adsense; so if you want to go for a long run then concentrate on resources else if you wish to reap the maximum benefits of the profit sharing scheme then aim for the optimum points through both resource and other sections.

Hope this helps.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mr Bhaswar Mukhopadyay,

Thanks again for your lovely response. This is really great that so many people come for my help here in Bengal Spider if I have a problem.

Thanks a lot to all the members who responded to this forum thread as they successfully solved my problem and all my doubts are now clear.

I hope now I can contribute to this website in a more organized way.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Ankit,

Yes indeed, this is the beauty of this site that once somebody faces any problem and lets the member know through the forum section, then everybody or there to help him or her out.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hello Ankit,

You do not really require to "equal" the points of the resources section of BengalSpider with the points scored in the various other sections of this website. For getting the monthly revenue share of any website of our network, the basic criterion is that you must score fifty percent of your total scored points from the respective website. But that does not necessarily mean that you must score just fifty percent or a little more than fifty percent of your total scored points from the resources section. You can very well choose to get all of your points from the resources section.

In fact posting in the resources section has multiple benefits too. You will get no cash credits if you post in sections like forum and bookmarks etc. On the other hand, if you post in the resources section of the respective website, you are going to get some cash credits. The resources section also yield much more Google AdSense revenue when compared to the other sections of the website. So I would personally encourage you to concentrate more on the resource section of BengalSpider. What if you score all of your points from the resource section only? It will do good in terms of Google AdSense revenue.

So there is absolutely no question of "equalling" your points from the resource section of BengalSpider with points from other sections of BengalSpider.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hello Mr Kumaraditya Sarakar,

Thanks for this lovely response. My doubts are already been cleared by the other members of this website and they had helped me in all the possible ways in which they can. But still I must say that your response is really helpful to me and I will concentrate on the resource section of this website because now I can understand that at last the resources are going to give me more cash through google adsence revenue and contribution to forum will just give me a part of the site income.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.