You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introduct

Hi,Iam juagl,I will joining bengalspider 2 days left.
    Jugal Mohanty a warm welcome to this site. Good that you have evinced interest keen interest in contributing some good articles here. Please read the guidelines on how to post articles here and proceed further.

Basic HTML tags to use in various posts
    Use proper summary for your resources
    How to create search engine friendly links?
    Cross promote your posts by linking your resources each other
    Use proper spacing between paragraphs and heading in your posts
    Do no use unnecessary punctuations and symbols
    Posting promotional content & External links
    Restrictions on links to other websites
    Posts with too many images and too little content are not allowed
    Use proper casing for your posts, use capital letters only when necessary
    Use proper title for your resources
    Too short description is not acceptable
    Do not break down sentences in the middle
    Use proper spacing after punctuation
    Use proper sentences and not just phrases
    Do not expose your name and contact information in any posts
    Copy right issues and reproduced content
    How to display an image using IMG tag
    Organize content in to paragraphs with headings
    Optimize your posts with good use of keywords
    Content must be optimized for search engines
    Make keywords bold to get better traffic to the posts
    Use keywords in the headings to optimize it for search engines
    Image posting guidelines
    Hotlinking to images and documents on other sites
    Keyword spamming is not allowed
    How to use Tags
    Referring to content from external sources
    Profile photo guidelines

Hello Jugal mohanty,

A very warm welcome to Bengal Spider.
    It is really nice to see that new members are joining this website and are very eager to be a member of this website.
    One thing I want to suggest you, and that is please be careful about the English language. Use proper sentences without any grammatical errors in your writings. This will obviously help you to earn more points as well as cash credits in the website.
    One more suggestion do not copy paste in this website as it is strictly treated by the website and post resources related to topics of Bengal.
    For earning more you can also join the sister websites of this Bengal Spider.
    This is the link for joining Orissa Spider "Link: http://OrissaSpider.com/r/ap365.aspx"

My user id: ap365

regards,
    Ankit Patwari
    http://www.OrissaSpider.com/r/ap365.aspx

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Jugal,
    Nice to know that you are now a member of Bengal spider. As said by Mr Ankit and Mr Mohan, you should keep a watch on English grammatical errors. My suggestion is, try to to write in Microsoft word first and then paste it here so that you can get easily your mistakes.
    And also I am very happy cause I introduced you in spider sites and you joined here after Orissa spider.
    Keep posting good and earn good from this site.
    Regards
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Civil Engineering(DRIEMS, Cuttack)

Hello Jugal

First of all I would like to welcome you to the amazing opportunity of earning while learning in BengalSpider. This platform is very beneficial as you will find out in the future and The members are active and very helpful to each other. I hope that you will become a valuable addition to the list of active members of BengalSpider and contribute to the site on the way of earning as well as learning through the site.

I apologize for the delay on my part in welcoming you here. This delay was due to some engagements of mine which kept me from being frequently active in the forums. I hope you don't mind me being late.

As you progress in the site at any point if you encounter any problems or you come up with any queries or doubts feel free to seek help from other members in the forum. you will be amazed by the warm and helpful responses you will receive promptly. Wish you best of luck and all the success in your life and in BengalSpider.

Regards
    Bhaswar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.