You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

When will my ad sence account get approved?

Hello every one,
    I am qualified for the adsence account from this website. But it is not getting approved. Please help me.
    I think you havent completed 6 months at this site, so better to apply after 6 months, till then post good Bengal related articles, so that when you apply Google will have no other option than to approve your adsense application.

Hello,
    But according to the conditions of the website that are:
    Profile details with Address updated
    Minimum 10 valid articles approved
    Achieved GOLD Level
    Received atleast 1 prize
    Member Active for 6 months
    Profile photo uploaded & verified
    The five conditions are been approved.
    And according to the minimum requirements "BengalSpider.com requires member must meet atleast 5 out of the 6 requirements stated below before applying for AdSense account through BengalSpider.com AdSense API revenue sharing program. "
    So why my adsence account has not been approved?

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,
    According to Google terms and conditions members/websites should be older than 6 months so may be you are not getting adsense approval for this reason but be careful if your first attempt fails then Google may not verify your account for next steps and if your account disapproved by Google then you have to wait for 6-7 months so prevantion is better than cure.
    Before applying adsense just take suggestions from senior members or webmaster of Bengal spider. It will be very helpful to you.
    Regards
    ARDHENDU NARAYAN ROUT

There are some basic requirements which you have to fulfill and then apply for adsense otherwise it will get rejected. Please do not be in hurry.

Thank You Mr Ardhendu Narayan Rout and Mr K Mohan.

I had tried for the adsence account directly but it was not approved. Now what should I do as you are telling if the first attempt fails Google will not approve my adsence account again.
    I need your proper help regarding this matter.
    I will be highly obliged to you people if you help me in this matter.

Thanks a lot for your kind response to me.
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.